Are you inquisitive with a drive to source and engage the best talent for technology roles? We’re hiring a Technical Sourcer to join our growing Recruitment team in Oxford and help drive a creative approach to sourcing talent that stands out and gets people excited about Oodle’s vision!
A Developer’s inbox is a busy place; full of templated reachout messages with little attempt to show that the recruiter has researched the candidate. We want to do things differently and continually find new ways to pique the interest of even the most sought-after technical talent, with a highly personalized and engaging approach. We’re now building our resourcing team so that we can tap into the right talent communities and proactively pipeline candidates for key roles that are shaping how we create a digital customer experience for buying and financing used cars.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Working with the Recruitment team to intake new roles, gaining in depth knowledge of the technical and cultural requirements for the role and mapping the talent market accordingly
- Sourcing passive talent through a range of channels that go wider than just LinkedIn Recruiter, looking at social media, talent communities such as Meetup and specialist job boards
- Sending highly targeted and personalized reachouts and subsequent re-reachouts where needed to get a response
- Building candidate pools in our Applicant Tracking System and identifying opportunities to engage with talent communities to future proof our recruiting efforts
- Sharing insights on response rates and pipeline activity with key stakeholders and the wider recruitment team
What We Offer in Return
We have a fantastic culture and a 4.8 rating on Glassdoor to prove it! Whilst we work hard, we have lots of free fruit to keep you going, a fridge full of diet coke, a cupboard full of bagels & cereal, and a company lunch every other Tuesday. Social activities include weekly fitness sessions, a Monday night football team (OodleForce) and a Tough Mudder team. We also hold OodleFest every year in July – a truly memorable party in a field!
We also offer a competitive salary and development opportunities including a mentoring scheme and benefits include private healthcare, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the biggest retail market in the UK. We are bringing the used-car market bang up to date by building modern, digital, retail processes around what the customer actually needs. Although we primarily provide loans for our customers and link them up with some of the UK’s best car dealers (in one rapid, blink-and-you-miss-it, digital procedure), that is just the start. Our ultimate goal is to make buying a car as easy as buying a t-shirt on Amazon. With a glove box full of powerful algorithms (and investment from some of the world’s most reputable financial institutions) we have been building and developing a customer-first, fully integrated digital retail experience inspired by Amazon’s one-click model. We’re not quite there yet, but with our proprietary loan technology, machine learning, and Big Data infrastructure, we’re shooting for the stars.
To help us achieve our ultimate mission to create a best-in-class consumer experience - where our customers reap the benefits - we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. And revel in the ride. We need outstanding people with buckets full of energy, desire, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced (and fun) entrepreneurial environment. Everyone at Oodle has an input on how we develop and how we change the game.