Are you passionate about Customer service? Do you think you could “wow” a customer even when they are unhappy? Do you have world class people management skills?
If yes, then you might consider applying to lead our customer relations team to drive outstanding solutions for our customers, a market leading approach to complaints resolution and to ensure complaints are dealt with in a timely and fair manner and in line with our regulatory requirements.
You will analyse, organise and seek improvement opportunity in the service activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and supporting and coaching the team leaders in CR and helping to motivate the wider CR team to achieve their potential.
- Responsible for ongoing knowledge management and training in relation to complaints, the Consumer rights Act, Sale of Goods Act and DISP.
- Responsible for the CR budget and recruitment.
- Building and maintaining relationships with our valued dealers and brokers.
- Responsible for continuous development of Management Information and for trend analysis.
- Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Maximising commercial opportunities, monitoring customer needs to maintain high levels of customer service.
- Collaborating with the wider business to align processes, efficiencies and increase knowledge levels across departments of identification of complaints and hand off processes to the CR team.
- Identify opportunities to create a high performing team.
Experience, skills and qualifications required
- Solid experience in motor finance and complaints resolution.
- Demonstrable experience in developing a team.
- Experience working to and exceeding customer satisfaction improvement levels as well as cost reduction in line with targets and business KPIs.
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to positively challenge; seeking the opportunity in everything you do.
- Demonstrable successful third party and stakeholder relationship management.
- Strong technical understanding of the retail motor industry.
What do we offer in return?
We offer a competitive salary, pension, healthcare, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave.
We work a 9-6 day, based in our central Manchester office but we do value work life balance and can be flexible. We have a fridge full of diet coke, a cupboard full of bagels & cereal, (you will never skip breakfast again) and a monthly company lunch. We have regular social events and hold OodleFest in July – a truly memorable party in a field for all Oodle employees and their families.
PLUS we support you with a days paid leave to do volunteer work, a new initiative we are very proud of and we also have a successful Mentoring scheme.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the biggest retail market in the UK. We are bringing the used-car market bang up to date by building modern, digital, retail processes around what the customer actually needs. Although we primarily provide loans for our customers and link them up with some of the UK’s best car dealers (in one rapid, blink-and-you-miss-it, digital procedure), that is just the start. Our ultimate goal is to make buying a car as easy as buying a t-shirt on Amazon. With a glove box full of powerful algorithms (and investment from some of the world’s most reputable financial institutions) we have been building and developing a customer-first, fully integrated digital retail experience inspired by Amazon’s one-click model. We’re not quite there yet, but with our proprietary loan technology, machine learning, and Big Data infrastructure, we’re shooting for the stars.
To help us achieve our ultimate mission to create a best-in-class consumer experience - where our customers reap the benefits - we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, and revel in the ride. We need outstanding people with buckets full of energy, desire, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced (and fun) entrepreneurial environment. Everyone at Oodle has an input on how we develop and how we change the game.