Are you an experienced QA Engineer looking for a new challenge in a growing Fintech startup in Oxford? We're looking for a QA Tester to join our team and uphold the quality of our products as we launch them to market.
What you'll be doing:
- Testing our internal Salesforce-based application-tracking system (in collaboration with developers where necessary).
- Testing our Java-based OodleCore infrastructure.
- Testing the OodleCarFinance.com website.
- Testing both Android and iOS native apps.
- Working with developers to understand issues.
- Being a general testing and QA advocate in the business.
- Working with Business Analysts to ensure Jira tickets are written with QA in mind (clear specifications, acceptance criteria, etc.)
What we're looking for:
- Experience in software testing in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrable understanding of QA principles and approaches.
- Commitment to quality and ownership of problems.
- Salesforce testing experience an advantage
- Automated testing experience an advantage.
- Jira experience an advantage.
- Comfortable interacting with internal customers, including senior stakeholders.
- Ability to negotiate and influence others.
What you'll get in return:
We value the desire to get our hands dirty and waste no time as we bid to change the used-car industry. We work hard to provide an extraordinary place to work, and to look after our employees.
Oh, and we also offer a best-in-class salary, benefits, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave as well as OodleFest in July!
At Oodle we are proud to nurture a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Suitable applicants with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can and should apply. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. We welcome all applicants and look forward to hearing from you.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the second biggest retail market in the UK. Traditionally car buyers have had to negotiate a confusing, tired and fragmented marketplace that is light years behind other retail sectors. Until now. We’re bringing a new approach to the used car market; bringing it up to speed by building a modern, digital, retail process centered around our customers.
Since launching two years ago we’ve seen huge growth and success, employing over 170 people and witnessed 500% growth in 2018 alone which is a trajectory we’re set to continue as we bring exciting new products to the market! As we scale, we need exceptional people who will relish the challenge and enjoy the ride to join us. People with buckets full of energy, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a dynamic, fun and ambitious environment. When you join Oodle, you directly input on how we develop and how we change the game.