Role Profile – Customer Relations Adviser
Oodle Finance is a dynamic consumer lending FinTech business based in Oxford. Built on technology, operational excellence and consumer innovation, our vision is to bring transparent and efficient lending products to everyone. We are technology driven - built on proprietary credit underwriting algorithms, market leading customer service, loyalty and rewards schemes. Oodle is a unique brand that aims to redefine the relationship between borrowers and lenders, and is supported by capital from one of the world’s leading investment companies.
Launched in early 2016, our founders and management team have extensive track records in Finance and Technology. We are looking for exceptional candidates to join the team and share the journey. We value candidates with strong academic achievements and/or expertise in their subject, along with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate energy & passion in all that they do, motivation, curiosity and a can-do attitude.
We currently have a requirement for a Customer Relations specialist to ensure that all complaints, written or verbal, are managed in line with the required deadlines and FCA requirements. The successful candidate will also be able to identify trends and opportunities for service improvement and feed back to the business in order to improve the customer experience and enhance customer retention.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with in a timely, efficient and courteous manner
- To comply with all company procedures and standards
- Monitor and report performance on Service and Quality Commitments
- Carry out regular root cause analysis to provide information on complaints data trends
- To comply with all relevant legislation at all times such as Consumer Credit Act, Money Laundering Act, Data Protection Act, FCA, FOS and the FLA code of practice
- Provide support, advice and guidance to other departments across the business and the dealer network in order to achieve Quality Commitments
- Regularly liaise with the dealer network to review open merchandise/satisfactory quality complaints and discuss actions required
- To be involved in the decision-making process and being able to communicate this effectively
- Dealing with sensitive issues in a polite and professional manner
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of commercial relationships
ESSENTIAL CORE SKILLS
- Experience of complaints handling is required especially within the Consumer/Asset Finance sector and familiarity with the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Excellent telephone, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making ability
On a personal level, you will need to be pro-active, resilient, able to prioritize under pressure, enthusiastic, energetic and strong attention to detail.
This role is a full-time role, based in our Manchester office. In return, we offer a competitive salary, benefits, a bonus scheme and 25 days paid leave.
This is not a 9 to 5 culture, but whilst we work hard, we play hard too. We have a fridge full of diet coke, a cupboard full of bagels & cereal, and a monthly company lunch. We have regular social events and hold OodleFest in July – a truly memorable party in a field for all Oodle employees and their families.
Oh and we offer a competitive salary, benefits, a bonus scheme and 25 days paid leave