Are you an experienced Digital Analyst looking to take responsibility in a fast-growing Fintech scale up in Oxford or London? If so, Oodle would love to speak to you!
What you’ll be doing:
You will help us create a digital platform for customers to purchase and finance cars online, laying the foundations and driving the direction of this initiative via customer, web and digital analytics. The team’s responsibilities broadly cover:
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Digital marketing analytics
- Customer journey analysis and multivariate testing
- Consumer behaviour modelling and customer segmentation
What you’ll need:
- A minimum qualification of a degree in Applied Maths/ Statistics/ Science
- Hands-on experience and expertise with digital/data analysis
- A desire to engage with colleagues at all levels right across the business to help understand and solve their challenges
- A first-principles approach to problem solving, a motivation to make a big impact on our business and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Python (or R)
- Amazon web services (S3, Redshift)
- Clickstream data Analysis
- Customer journey optimisation (web/app)
- Experience with digital marketing analytics
- E-Commerce and/or digital platform professional experience
This is not a 9 to 5 culture but whilst we work hard, we have a fridge full of diet coke/coke, a cupboard full of bagels & cereal, and a complimentary company lunch every other Tuesday. Extramural activities include in house fitness sessions, yoga, salsa classes, a Monday night football team (OodleForce) and a Tough Mudder team. We have regular social events and hold OodleFest regularly in July – a truly memorable party in a field.
Oh..and we also offer a competitive salary, benefits, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the second biggest retail market in the UK. Traditionally car buyers have had to negotiate a confusing, tired and fragmented marketplace that is light years behind other retail sectors. Until now. We’re bringing a new approach to the used car market; bringing it up to speed by building a modern, digital, retail process centered around our customers.
Since launching two years ago we’ve seen huge growth and success, employing over 170 people and witnessed 500% growth in 2018 alone which is a trajectory we’re set to continue as we bring exciting new products to the market! As we scale, we need exceptional people who will relish the challenge and enjoy the ride to join us. People with buckets full of energy, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a dynamic, fun and ambitious environment. When you join Oodle, you directly input on how we develop and how we change the game.
At Oodle we are proud to nurture a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Suitable applicants with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can and should apply. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. We welcome all applicants and look forward to hearing from you.