At Oodle, we put our users first. As a Graduate Business Analyst in our Product Management team you'll work closely with Product Managers to support them in guiding products from conception to launch. As part of the team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You'll be working in growing team and reporting to our Chief Product Officer, Suma and based in our Oxford offices.
The role sits within the front-end product team, focused on the direct to consumer section of Oodle Car Finance. It mainly involves a mix of data analysis and crafting product requirements and includes developing a keen understanding of, and assisting many different areas of the business, mainly the customer sales, digital marketing and front-end product teams.
You'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the product managers to develop front-end products
- Acting as a link between the marketing and customer sales teams and the developers to implement any required updates.
- Analysis of data from multiple sources
- Ad hoc statistics on marketing demographics, results of A/B tests, general website performance
- Daily statistics on the full DTC funnel from website traffic to funded loans and weekly updates to the broader company as well as an in-depth month end report.
- Analytics both within salesforce and with exported data, as well as dashboard and report creation to assist the sales team.
- Coordinating with the digital marketing team to collect data on the number and performance of applications based off their origination channel and campaign.
- Helping implement changes to the company consumer-facing websites
- Occasional broader research projects
What we are looking for from you:
- A maths based degree and an exceptional analytical mind
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment;
- Be curious, personable, ambitious, passionate, rigorous and thoughtful;
- Have a wide range of interests;
- Be someone who strives to be the best they can be.
We are a deeply fun and outgoing team who sit in our new offices in Oxford Science Park. We value the desire to get our hands dirty and waste no time as we bid to change the used-car industry. We work hard to provide an extraordinary place to work, and to look after our employees.
Oh, and we also offer a best-in-class salary, benefits, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave.
At Oodle we are proud to nurture a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Suitable applicants with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can and should apply. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. We welcome all applicants and look forward to hearing from you.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the second biggest retail market in the UK. Traditionally car buyers have had to negotiate a confusing, tired and fragmented marketplace that is light years behind other retail sectors. Until now. We’re bringing a new approach to the used car market; bringing it up to speed by building a modern, digital, retail process centered around our customers.
Since launching two years ago we’ve seen huge growth and success, employing over 170 people and witnessed 500% growth in 2018 alone which is a trajectory we’re set to continue as we bring exciting new products to the market! As we scale, we need exceptional people who will relish the challenge and enjoy the ride to join us. People with buckets full of energy, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a dynamic, fun and ambitious environment. When you join Oodle, you directly input on how we develop and how we change the game.