Are you an experienced Credit Analyst looking to take responsibility in a fast-growing Fintech scale up in London? If so, Oodle would love to speak to you!
What you’ll be doing:
Our credit analysis team are primarily responsible for monitoring the credit risk performance of our loan portfolio of secured loans. In addition to conducting analysis, you would be responsible for designing, building and improving our credit risk monitoring platform and infrastructure. This includes;
- Loan arrears, default and loss/recovery benchmarking and monitoring
- Asset risk benchmarking and monitoring
- Credit risk M.I. platform, tools and reports
- Portfolio analysis to identify areas of high risk and to derive meaningful credit risk strategy improvements
What you’ll need:
- A degree in Applied Maths/ Statistics/ Science or relevant degree
- Strong professional experience in consumer credit risk
- Hands-on experience and expertise with data analysis
- A first-principles approach to problem solving, a motivation to make a big impact on our business and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Python (or R)
- Motor finance credit risk experience
- Experience across the credit risk spectrum (Prime through to subprime)
We are a fun and outgoing team based in Oxford’s innovative Science Park. We value getting our hands dirty and waste no time as we bid to change the used-car industry. We work hard to provide an outstanding place to work, and to look after our employees. Oh, and we also offer a best-in-class salary, benefits, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave.
At Oodle we are proud to nurture a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can and should apply. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. We welcome all applicants and look forward to hearing from you.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the second biggest retail market in the UK. Traditionally car buyers have had to negotiate a confusing, tired and fragmented marketplace that is light years behind other retail sectors. Until now. We’re bringing a new approach to the used car market; bringing it up to speed by building a modern, digital, retail process centered around our customers.
Since launching two years ago we’ve seen huge growth and success, employing over 170 people and witnessed 500% growth in 2018 alone which is a trajectory we’re set to continue as we bring exciting new products to the market! As we scale, we need exceptional people who will relish the challenge and enjoy the ride to join us. People with buckets full of energy, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a dynamic, fun and ambitious environment. When you join Oodle, you directly input on how we develop and how we change the game.