Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the biggest retail market in the UK. We are bringing the used-car market bang up to date by building modern, digital, retail processes around what the customer actually needs. Although we primarily provide loans for our customers and link them up with some of the UK’s best car dealers (in one rapid, blink-and-you-miss-it, digital procedure), that is just the start. Our ultimate goal is to make buying a car as easy as buying a t-shirt on Amazon. With a glove box full of powerful algorithms (and investment from some of the world’s most reputable financial institutions) we have been building and developing a customer-first, fully integrated digital retail experience inspired by Amazon’s one-click model. We’re not quite there yet, but with our proprietary loan technology, machine learning, and Big Data infrastructure, we’re shooting for the stars.
To help us achieve our ultimate mission to create a best-in-class consumer experience - where our customers reap the benefits - we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. And revel in the ride. We need outstanding people with buckets full of energy, desire, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced (and fun) entrepreneurial environment. Everyone at Oodle has an input on how we develop and how we change the game.
About the role:
As part of our Operations Team, we are looking to expand our Dealer Sales teams. These teams are the first point of contact for our partners, providing the help and support and offering a world class service to all.
- Be the voice of Oodle to its Dealers by owning queries through to resolution, via inbound calls or emails from Oodle’s Dealers or the internal functional teams at Oodle (e.g. Underwriting and Pay Outs)
- Actively chasing deals with dealers, negotiating rate / lend to win Oodle the deal, and get it completed.
- Accountable for a regions volume, working closely with the field Account Manager ensuring the introducers are hitting their targets
- Responsible for educating Dealers’ on how to use our system as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Ensuring that dealers can self serve through our portal when they have understood Oodle ways of working and process
- Act appropriately in helping dealers to treat customers fairly at all times.
- Pro-actively assist dealers in their interaction with customers to get all the required details from the customer – where the dealer is happy for us to do so.
More about Oodle
This is not a 9 to 5 culture – we’re open to customers 9am to 8pm and weekends so teams have to be prepared to cover those hours (not all in one go however!). This role works shifts: 9am-5pm one week, and 12-8pm the other, with one weekend in 4 working 10am-6pm. But whilst we work hard, we have a fridge full of diet coke/coke, a cupboard full of bagels & cereal, and a complimentary company lunch every other Tuesday. Extramural activities include in house fitness sessions, salsa classes, a Monday night football team (OodleForce) and a Tough Mudder team. We have regular social events and hold OodleFest regularly in July – a truly memorable party in a field.
Oh, and we also offer a competitive salary, benefits, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave.