At Oodle, we put our users first. The Product Management team works closely with our developers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
You'll be driven and focused on action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of crafting Oodle’s future. We’re looking to strengthen the team considerably and would love to talk to you if your next step is as a mid or senior level Product Manager. Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, Suma, you’ll be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of Oodle products worldwide. This includes launching products and working closely with our engineering and other product areas to define the right structure to support our products.
- You'll launch products on a regular basis.
- You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- You'll work closely with customers to understand their needs and gather product requirements.
- You'll develop new products and improve existing products.
- You will also engage closely with the engineering team to help figure out the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
What we are looking for from you;
- Product management or related experience.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Experience developing digital products and technologies.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building online payments and/or commerce products, and knowledge of global payments.
- You will have experience with managing products for software developers and development experience using various desktop and mobile app frameworks.
- You'll have knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing; understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. payments, loyalty, subscriptions, etc.).
- Proven ability to achieve strategic goals in a creative and dynamic environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organisational and analytical abilities.
We are a deeply fun and outgoing team who all sit in our start-up office on Oxford Street. We value the desire to get our hands dirty and waste no time as we bid to change the used-car industry. We work hard to provide an extraordinary place to work, and to look after our employees.
Oh, and we also offer a best-in-class salary, benefits, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave.
At Oodle we are proud to nurture a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Suitable applicants with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can and should apply. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. We welcome all applicants and look forward to hearing from you.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the second biggest retail market in the UK. Traditionally car buyers have had to negotiate a confusing, tired and fragmented marketplace that is light years behind other retail sectors. Until now. We’re bringing a new approach to the used car market; bringing it up to speed by building a modern, digital, retail process centered around our customers.
Since launching two years ago we’ve seen huge growth and success, employing over 170 people and witnessed 500% growth in 2018 alone which is a trajectory we’re set to continue as we bring exciting new products to the market! As we scale, we need exceptional people who will relish the challenge and enjoy the ride to join us. People with buckets full of energy, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a dynamic, fun and ambitious environment. When you join Oodle, you directly input on how we develop and how we change the game.