Are you an experienced Data Analyst looking to take responsibility in a fast-growing Fintech scale up in London? If so, we would love to speak to you!
Our data analysis team are responsible for identifying and solving problems across Oodle’s lending platform and use data to help handle and drive the rapid growth of our application pipeline. They are the go-to people for data-driven answers to the most pressing questions the business can ask.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysing operational data to identify capacity issues and efficiency gains within the application processing teams (underwriting, sales, customer onboarding) and loan management teams (collections and customer services).
- Analysis of application flows and loan portfolios to identify trends, insights and key risks.
- Creation of new analytical tools and dashboards across real-time, daily and monthly timeframes.
- Building models to forecast business performance.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum qualification of a degree in Applied Maths/ Statistics/ Science
- Hands-on experience and expertise with data analysis
- Interpersonal skills as you'll engage with colleagues across all levels of the business to understand and solve their challenges
- A first-principles approach to problem solving, a motivation to make a big impact on our business and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Amazon web services
- Version control e.g. Git
- Financial services experience
We are a fun and outgoing team who all sit in a startup office on Oxford Street. We value getting our hands dirty and waste no time as we bid to change the used-car industry. We work hard to provide an outstanding place to work, and to look after our employees. Oh, and we also offer a best-in-class salary, benefits, a bonus scheme, share options and 25 days paid leave.
At Oodle we are proud to nurture a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can and should apply. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. We welcome all applicants and look forward to hearing from you.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the second biggest retail market in the UK. Traditionally car buyers have had to negotiate a confusing, tired and fragmented marketplace that is light years behind other retail sectors. Until now. We’re bringing a new approach to the used car market; bringing it up to speed by building a modern, digital, retail process centered around our customers.
Since launching two years ago we’ve seen huge growth and success, employing over 170 people and witnessed 500% growth in 2018 alone which is a trajectory we’re set to continue as we bring exciting new products to the market! As we scale, we need exceptional people who will relish the challenge and enjoy the ride to join us. People with buckets full of energy, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a dynamic, fun and ambitious environment. When you join Oodle, you directly input on how we develop and how we change the game.