Sr Enterprise Product Manager
OnSiteIQ bridges the gap between construction and artificial intelligence, with a verification layer for the real estate industry. We are a growth stage startup with a group of highly motivated entrepreneurs, ambitious on building the future of visual documentation construction verification. With ground breaking technology we are reimagining how construction sites are built with transparency and accountability, bringing data to empower real estate decisions makers everywhere to make critical, time sensitive decisions.
Product, technology and design is in our DNA and at the core of everything we do at OnSiteIQ. A product role at OnSiteIQ requires an all-in startup mentality, a team-first attitude, self-motivation, a strong desire to succeed, and build world class products. Join a diverse team with deep domain experience in 3D graphics, computer vision, artificial intelligence, and the construction & insurance industry as we push the boundaries in a space ripe for innovation.
As a Sr Enterprise Product Manager you will lead this critical and highly data-driven area, delivering a best-in-class product for our customers. Our product team is strong in research and problem-solving skills, have technology and construction expertise, and are an energetic, driven group of people. We’re seeking a highly professional, experienced, data-driven individual to join our team to drive and implement product strategies to differentiate ourselves in the market. This is a position of key responsibility with high visibility across leaders from OnsiteIQ and our most important customers and partners.
What You'll Do:
- Endorse, build, and implement product strategies for our Enterprise B2B SaaS product consistent with company vision
- Collect, analyze, and critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to identify the expressed and unarticulated needs of customers and stakeholders
- Break down complex problems into actionable, measurable tactics and provide detailed functional requirements, Epics and user stories for software development
- Determine, drive and measure performance and initiative impact on key customer and business outcomes
- Solicit feedback from customers early and often through successful prototyping and customer feedback best practices
- Collaborate with the Engineering, Design and Operations teams towards the successful implementation of features and change requests, fostering a collaborative and transparent product culture
- Successfully drive an impact by bringing differentiated product features and changes to market
What You Bring:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in B2B SaaS product management
- Deliver a high-quality user experience in a lean development environment
- Experience and passion for working collaboratively in a rapid, iterative manner across many different teams and roles
- Strong problem-solving skills with an empathetic and creative approach to building net new experiences
- Passion for developing in-depth knowledge of our customers
- Learn quickly, iterate, and always strive to improve
- Ability to think through the evolution of our product in a cohesive and thoughtful way
- Motivated, self-starter that thrives in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to think about the entire system, with the vision of the big picture, and the tactical ability to break it down so that the organization can succeed in building it incrementally
Phenomenal Team Members Have:
- Experience in a lead role or being a senior member of a product team
- Experience in bringing exceptional, data-driven, B2B SaaS products to market
- Experience in working in an high paced, goal driven early stage startup environment
- Experience in the real estate or construction industry
If you do not feel that you satisfy all the listed requirements, we encourage you to still apply. We are enthusiastically looking for people that will help us grow our company and sometimes we are imperfect communicators and can’t articulate perfectly what experience is required for a role. We are looking for people that are excited to grow and constantly ask how we can do things better. If you are excited about the opportunity, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t satisfy 100% of the job requirements.
What is it like to work for OnSiteIQ:
- We are a team of entrepreneurs hell-bent on changing the world of construction and insurance
- We are a diverse group of passionate and motivated people and have worked hard to create a work environment where diversity and transparency matters. We have every intent to keep it that way
- We are on a mission for our technology to touch every construction site in the world and to help save lives. As team members of OnSiteIQ, we are fully committed to this mission
- We believe in a team-first and learning oriented attitude. We have crafted the strongest team of advisors in construction, risk, and real estate and are venture backed by world-renowned leaders in risk and InsureTech. At OnSiteIQ, you will have access to this experienced and diverse network of people
- Be Indispensable: We don’t believe in technology for technology’s sake. We build tools that deliver meaningful value to customers and help them work smarter.
- Default to Action: We build products that are dynamic and interactive. We design tools to be used, not just data to be stored.
- Innovate Endlessly: We aren’t content with the status quo. We tirelessly pursue progress and growth, and never give up on a challenge.
- Demonstrate Transparency: We reflect the transparency our product offers by being upfront and direct with our clients. We don’t play games and are always straight shooters.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous career growth & development opportunities
- Free health and competitive dental, & vision insurance
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
- An inclusive & diverse workforce
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.