OnSiteIQ builds world-class cloud-based technology that brings construction sites to its users, wherever they are, without all the dust and debris. OnSiteIQ captures and automatically maps 360-degree imagery to building floor plans enabling stakeholders to virtually “walk through” these sites to monitor progress, identify and track issues, and collaborate with project stakeholders. Leveraging its AI and computer vision expertise, the OnSiteIQ team is also building a progress-tracking and risk assessment platform that’s safer and faster than any human inspection.
Since graduating from the CornellTech “Runway” accelerator program in 2018 we have analyzed over 1.2Bn Sqft of construction sites in 30+ Cities across US and Canada.
About the role:
OnSiteIQ is looking for Enterprise Account Executives in multiple major metro areas. As an Enterprise Account Executive you will manage all sales activities in assigned accounts composed of the nation’s premier Real Estate Developers, Property Owners and Corporations. Responsible for end to end sales motions with our largest customers, you’ll drive awareness on a new and innovative way to capture and monitor progress for construction sites. You’ll represent our brand and move our mission forward with the responsibility of connecting with real estate partners and closing deals. As one of the earliest members of the team, you’ll have a lasting impact on our business.
You will have the ability to work remotely and travel when needed (25-50%) for customer visits and internal meetings at OnSiteIQ’s HQ in NYC.
What you’ll do:
- Connect with C-level executives, VPs of Construction/ Development and Project Managers in an outbound sales motion.
- Assess revenue potential in your assigned accounts and build and execute on your account strategy and business plan.
- Work with Business Development Reps (BDRs) to tackle top-of-funnel leads as a team and improve Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) conversions.
- Drive top of funnel activity including cold calling with BDR team, managing targeted email campaigns and attending industry events.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline (3-5x of quota), including a smart balance of targets, prospects, and sales qualified leads.
- Work with local partners and sales channels to extend reach and drive the adoption of solutions.
- Take a consultative approach to prospect requirements and present the best possible solutions.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations to articulate OnSiteIQ’s compelling value proposition.
- Create and manage account plans for top accounts.
- Develop and present hard-dollar ROI models to support the OnSiteIQ business case.
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a highly-competitive and fast-growing industry.
- Own and fully manage responses to RFPs, RFIs, and all other types of prospect communications.
- Leverage internal product management, operations, leadership, and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling.
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline to sales management.
- Accurately document all activity in our Salesforce.com system
- 5-10 years of experience selling B2B SaaS products and knowledge of SaaS metrics and SaaS sales cycles.
- 2+ years in an enterprise SaaS sales role consistently closing $250K+ annual contract value (ACV) deals.
- Mastered value selling vs. selling only features/functions. You’ve competed in an industry that has multiple competitors but out performed your peers.
- Aptitude towards data decision making and KPI tracking.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where the playbook is being created.
- A measured balance of patience and persistence in a sales cycle.
- Ability to work in partnership with cross-functional teams when required.
- Proven "hunter” track record of consistently over-performing quota and ranking in the top-tier.
- Classical sales training in one or more value-based sales methodologies.
- Ability to conduct strong, convincing, professional, effective online/virtual meetings.
- Excellent business writing, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce (Required), LinkedIn (Required), and Dodge Data (Preferred).
Exceptional team members have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business and finance with an analytical mindset.
- Experience selling financial, quality control or risk mitigation solutions into the real estate industry, specifically the commercial construction segment (Preferred, not Required).
- Strong VP, C-level, and Board member level communication skills.
- Ambition, curiosity, coachability, a high aptitude, a great moral compass, and perform as a selfless team player with collaborative clubhouse manners.
Our Assessment Process:
- Pre-screening with the HR team.
- Sales capabilities discussions with AE Lead.
- Interview with CEO and/or CRO.
- In person visit and group presentation.
- Strong reference checks from current or former managers and/or customers.
- Duration: 3-4 weeks.
Why You’ll Like Working for OnSiteIQ:
- Lucrative comp plan with quarterly bonuses and trip incentives.
- 50/50 base/variable comp structure.
- Competitive equity packages for qualified candidates.
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need.
- Working with innovative and transformative construction technology. You will be changing an industry and make a lasting impact.
- Working with other team members who want to win, but do it with respect and collaboration.
- Growth opportunities for consistent, high performers.
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.