OnsiteIQ is partnering with a team of construction independent contractors to collect data on construction sites using 360-degree imaging equipment.
You’ll be documenting 100% of the job site with state of the art cameras! A virtual walkthrough is then generated very similar to Google Street View.
You have the opportunity to grow alongside a Construction Tech company that is expanding rapidly across the country.
- This will require 4 days of paid training in your first two weeks
- This project is a weekly documentation and requires 1 full day / week
- Contract length is 12mo+ (you don't have to commit to entire length)
- Capture construction sites with 360-degree cameras
- Transfer the data using high speed internet and computer
- A consistent flow of long term projects
- All company owned equipment to do the work
- OSHA 10
- Access to high speed Internet and PC/Laptop
- Smart Phone
- Construction PPE - Hard hat, boots, reflective vest, Eye protection, Mask
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience on construction sites
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great Communicator
Job Type: Part-time or Full- time
OnSiteIQ is a next-generation construction documentation and risk assessment platform that leverages machine intelligence and computer vision to automatically map 360-degree walkthrough videos and images to construction plans. We provide seamless, remote progress, quality, and safety audit capability to construction stakeholders. Construction teams that leverage the OnSiteIQ platform and service gain new levels of visibility with their projects.