At a Glance:
This role is located in Portland, OR for a hybrid work environment.
We are looking for an experienced Ecommerce leader to shape the next growth phase of On’s regional onsite experience. You will work alongside the Head of Ecommerce, North America and the Global Merchandising & Optimization team in a hyper growth and fast paced environment. You will be responsible for developing top-level strategies, prioritization, coordination and execution of the overall web strategy for North America in collaboration with global teams. You will aim to provide a best-in-class onsite shopping experience by optimizing and innovating the way we present our products and campaigns across the entire consumer lifecycle. You understand industry best practices and apply innovative digital and merchandising strategies to improve both website performance and the enhance the overall customer journey for North America. You will communicate across a broad spectrum of stakeholders both locally and globally and leverage all of our available digital tools to ensure content and merchandising plans are covered from all fronts. You will also have the pulse of what is globally required within overall digital content management and visual merchandising via your strong connection to global teams and your first-hand experience and knowledge of the North America (NA) landscape.
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars is used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists, and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Co-develop the regional site roadmap in partnership with the Global Ecomm and Product teams with a lens on prioritizing core KPI’s
- Drive the overall design and execution of the regional site strategy and digital merchandising strategy for On via a North America Lens
- Manage a robust test and learn agenda for site A/B tests with a key focus on improving key metrics whilst maintaining global channel integrity
- Champion the constant enhancement of creating a ‘best in class’ and engaging user experience on our web shop, through providing regional inputs and opportunities to Global site roadmap
- Manage the NA Search + merchandising strategy, improving results for onsite search and testing alternative product sequencing strategies
- Oversee and optimize local product catalogue(s) and website hierarchy, ensuring site functionality fuels the biggest impact possible while optimizing our overall merchandising efficacy
- Drive in parallel global and local market activations, stories, and brand moments on our site, enabling the webshop to be a pinnacle representation of our brand
- Collaborate with Digital Creative and Production teams to build a bespoke suite of enticing assets and rich copy sets for the NA region
- Drive and collaborate with our Digital Personalization teams to enable personalized and localized content, service-related messaging, and optimization of overall product recommendations
- Collaborate with our Ecommerce Merchandise Planner to ensure maximum efficiency across full product assortment and protect inventory level(s)
- 7+ years experience in an Ecommerce or Digital Merchandising role, ideally set within a fast-growth DTC Ecommerce landscape
- Knowledge of and proficiency with E-Merchandising, Onsite Search and CMS tools
- An innate understanding of digital customer behavior, product lifecycle, market/seasonal trends, and how the onsite experience can impact the funnel conversion rate
- Experience with digital visual merchandising, site optimization, project management, and business intelligence and analytical tools
- Customer-centric mindset who enjoys coming up with creative solutions
- Analytical and data-driven, can read numbers to identify risk factors and potentialize opportunities
- Able to multitask, work at pace and adapt to change
- Excellent at building internal cross-functional relationships on both a local and global level
What we offer: