We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently hiring a focused, creative, and ambitious Enterprise Account Executive who’s also a team player. You’ll be an individual contributor on the Sales team and will work fully remotely. Reporting to one of the Enterprise Sales Managers, you’ll be responsible for making a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech to solve global problems in data and knowledge management. The right person for this role will be excited to be one of the founding members of our sales team and will play an integral role in refining the formula for how to sell Onna.
What you’ll do:
- Execute a clear sales process to drive net new business for the company
- Grow pipelines and manage opportunities to ensure sales quotas are exceeded
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through prospecting, networking, and social media
- Identify product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns
- Identify decision makers and influencers within your target prospects
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Help to evolve the current sales process, onboard and train new sales team members
- Help to refine/improve upon the sales process and help on board and train new sales team members
Who you are:
- You have 4-6 years of SaaS sales experience (data management software experience is a plus), preferably in a fast-growing environment
- You have an understanding of the IT buyer and procurement process
- You have experience working with CRM software (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills: you communicate with confidence via phone, email, in-person, and in presentation situations
- You’re able to build long-term strategic relationships with people at all levels
- You’re a multi-tasker: you’re able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity
- You’re empathetic and customer-focused: you are able to quickly identify pain points and communicate the value of Onna as a solution to those issues
- You’re entrepreneurial: you create and own your success, and you’re excited to play a part in refining and building sales formulas
- You’re extremely process-oriented
- You’re a fast learner, excited by the challenge of learning the economics of a new-to-you landscape
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.