We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York with offices in Barcelona and Research Triangle Park. Our international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives. Our platform connects popular applications like GSuite, Slack, Office 365 and makes information accessible, useful, and private for our clients (Electronic Arts, Dropbox, and Fitbit, to name a few.) In 2019 we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox - and we’re focused on building an amazing team to deliver the best product possible.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager who will build and scale both a team and strategies to develop growth and results against our ambitious business targets. The Enterprise Sales Manager will report into Onna’s Head of Revenue and will be responsible for building and coaching a team, creating enablement, and driving new business to grow the Onna client base. This person will also be responsible for articulating the value proposition relevant to the target audience, generating leads and sales opportunities, and closing deals to generate revenue. The ideal candidate will have experience in a high-growth/start-up technology environment.
If you’re excited to join a small but fast-growing team, we want to meet you! Our work environment is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the team to exceed 2020 revenue targets, and beyond
- Own pipeline for the entire Sales organization and run forecasts
- Build and develop a sales team that is successful in identifying, qualifying, developing and closing new business
- Advance sales enablement to ensure fast ramp for existing and new Account Executives
- Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling effectively against competitors
- Recruit, onboard, and train new sales team members and continuously improve the ramp process
- Work closely with Onna’s Marketing team on marketing efforts and campaign execution, including conferences, webinars and knowledge-share events
- Work closely with Head of Product & Head of Success to ensure client requests are being addressed and incorporated
- Identify and analyze underlying clients’ business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to the clients' requirements
- Network with key decision-makers and influencers within target prospects
- Lead key strategic sales pursuits
- Ensure CRM hygiene across the team
- You have 7+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- You have 3+ years of experience managing a B2B SaaS sales team
- You have an understanding of the IT buyer and procurement process
- You have experience working with CRM and sales enablement software (Salesforce, Sales Loft experience is a plus)
- Data management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus
- Previous experience in a startup is a plus
Who you are and what you can do:
- You have the ability to lead inspirational presentations in a customer-facing environment in an adaptive style.
- You have demonstrated achievement in value-based selling of enterprise-grade and SaaS technology.
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading sales teams as well as developing career progression paths for direct-reports.
- You have the ability to drive new business opportunities with new prospects, as well as the ability to increase revenue from existing clients.
- You have a high level of initiative and self-motivation but also the ability to work in a team environment.
- You have the ability to influence, lead, and rally a team to a common goal.
- You have strong technical acumen and ability to translate and explain complex solutions.
- You are an expert in excel and/or google sheets and have the ability to create financial models.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog-friendly office
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the US.