JOB TITLE: Growth Marketing Manager
We are seeking an experienced, data-driven, and entrepreneurial growth expert to join our team as a Growth Marketing Manager.
We’re looking for someone who approaches customer acquisition with an ambitious spirit and a commitment to excellence. You are also a highly analytical, nimble, solutions-oriented thinker who is always looking for innovative ways to scale the brand in an exciting and competitive new industry. While you will be primarily focused on driving traffic and new prospects, you will contribute to all customer lifecycle moments through the support of CRM and retention tactics and holistically connecting the channels to ensure that all efforts are optimized and continually improving. You approach marketing from a place of creativity, positivity, and excitement to help create impactful and effective campaigns. You are a powerful storyteller with strong verbal and written communication skills. You thrive in addressing friction points in a brand’s communication strategy and know how to strategically apply a performance marketing roadmap to solve real problems in a fast-paced environment.
Your work history should include a proven track record of successful campaigns that utilize data-driven insights to drive massive brand awareness and sales conversion at a leading consumer brand. This position will place an ambitious leader at the forefront of a new and emerging category with a huge market opportunity.
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will report to the SVP/GM of eCommerce and work closely with the VP of Marketing.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, communicate, and execute a compelling growth strategy to maximize profitable user growth and ROI while targeting both online and offline growth channels, with specific expertise in direct-to-consumer marketing
- Execute across paid digital, paid social, display, direct mail, affiliate, paid influencer, SEO and OOH among other channels increasing reach and scale of acquisition efforts
- Define ROI targets, allocate budget and pace campaign spends
- Optimize customer acquisition costs and analyze campaign performance
- Lead exploration of new digital initiatives and review new industry products/offerings to remain up-to-speed in a competitive landscape
- Help define marketing strategies and retention tactics that push the boundaries in how we think about scaling our customer base
- Partner with brand marketing team to ensure all campaigns are on-brand and aligned with other consumer facing communication
- Collaborate with Copy and Creative on the development and timely delivery of digital assets for paid channels
- Work in tandem with CRM/retention teams to optimize messaging, segment audiences, define logic and drive conversion
- Review and analyze performance data and assess new growth opportunities as they arise vis-a-vis our long term goals and performance criteria
- Provide weekly performance updates across all paid channels in order to track growth and meet monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts
- Manage external agency relationships and accountability to KPIs and performance
- Be accountable for contributing to the overall marketing calendar
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years driving performance with B2C experience at a leading consumer brand or for related lifestyle clients at a top digital marketing agency
- Proven track record running successful campaigns and growth strategies on major platforms and with leading publishers (Facebook, Google, Quantcast, Field Test etc)
- Experience with full funnel marketing from prospecting to retention/loyalty
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Understanding of e-commerce consumer behavior and audience segmentation
- A motivational leadership style and ability to lead change in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Design skills for basic asset development
- Desire for growth, project ownership, and fast-paced / high-growth company environment
- A passion for health and wellness with knowledge of the competitive landscape