OnFrontiers is a knowledge platform that helps businesses accelerate revenue and impact with public sector clients. We enable each of our customers to build a proprietary and vibrant knowledge network consisting of internal and external contributors. Our customers put on-demand pools of contributors at the fingertips of their growth and project delivery teams to harness the knowledge into a clear competitive advantage and differentiated solutions. Our goal is to be the category leader of technology harnessed human intellect that creates the ecosystems for collaborative distributed learning.
We convert our concepts into user-friendly, enterprise-grade tools, and ship those tools to market as quickly as possible. On the back of strong growth in 2020, and with COVID-19 significantly accelerating our trajectory, OnFrontiers is expanding rapidly. We've made significant enhancements and major expansions in functionality to our flagship product, and built an entirely new product suite, while dramatically expanding our customer base and expert community.
OnFrontiers is looking for a creative and experienced Product Marketing Manager responsible for owning all positioning, messaging, and product go-to-market strategy initiatives. The person in this highly strategic role will be a key driver for the growth of our platform, outlining the value proposition and unique selling points of our core value propositions, catalyzing flywheel growth of our network.
The ideal candidate is a strong storyteller able to embody the voice of the customer and bridge the gap between what our solutions can do and why that matters to our range of user personas. We are looking for someone who is comfortable employing engagement data and a diverse set of digital tools to clearly communicate with our experts and team builders.
Great fits for this role will feel comfortable doing the following:
- Working cross functionally with product, marketing, customer support and sales team to drive high user engagement.
- Experience influencing product strategy and direction
- Developing marketing strategies and campaigns using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Partnering with a content team to develop case studies and highly educational thought leadership content (whitepapers, blog posts, educational videos, webinars, and more)
We’re looking for leaders with:
- 2-5 years of product marketing management experience, preferably within a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Prior experience scaling a multi-faceted marketplace
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to gather and analyze data sets and to interpret them to make sound business decisions
- A passion for using technology to unlock human potential
There is more to working at OnFrontiers than your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Our culture is inquisitive. We’re open-minded, listen to one another, outside experts and real-world customer feedback to further our mission.
- We are a remote company. We trust our team members to define and tackle their chosen tasks and expect them to openly communicate the challenges they’re facing.
- We invest in our team by offering competitive base salaries and equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, and generous time off for eligible employees.
- We’re committed to your personal development. We fund mentorship from experts on the OnFrontiers platform and reimburse other job-related training expenses.
- We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back! We pride ourselves in doing our jobs well, caring about one another, caring about our customers and experts, and acting with integrity.
Do you believe organizations need to get smarter, faster?
Are you excited by the challenge of making OnFrontiers the global standard for enterprise knowledge?
Are you looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued?
If so, apply now to join our growing team!