OnFrontiers is tackling a problem shared by every institution, company, and team: knowledge is trapped; organizations can’t unlock it fast enough or capture and learn from it to improve over time. As a consequence, their growth and impact fall far short of potential. OnFrontiers exists to solve that problem. We make organizations smarter, on-demand.
We believe tomorrow’s most innovative organizations won't be composed of static org charts with rigid boundaries; they will be more amorphous, supported by a cloud of at-the-ready specialists, on-demand advisors, and a proprietary stable of experts. These organizations will use OnFrontiers tools and the power of networks to access, harness, and distribute expertise within and outside their organization. We’re building an entirely new technology category - a platform and set of applications that fundamentally change how organizations tap into their most valuable resource: knowledge.
Our team is motivated by the drive to fundamentally rethink how organizations operate. This isn’t an academic exercise - we convert our concepts into user-friendly, enterprise-grade tools, and ship those tools to market as quickly as possible. On the back of strong growth in 2020, and with COVID-19 significantly accelerating our trajectory, OnFrontiers is hiring across every function. In the coming months, we’ll be making significant enhancements and major expansions in functionality to our flagship product, and build an entirely new product suite, while dramatically expanding our customer base and expert community.
OnFrontiers is looking for a creative and experienced Product Marketing Manager responsible for owning all positioning, messaging, and product go-to-market strategy initiatives. The person in this highly strategic role will be a key driver for the growth of our platform, outlining the value proposition and unique selling points of our core value propositions, catalyzing flywheel growth of our network.
The ideal candidate is a strong storyteller able to embody the voice of the customer and bridge the gap between what our solutions can do and why that matters to our range of user personas. We are looking for someone who is comfortable employing engagement data and a diverse set of digital tools to clearly communicate with our experts and team builders.
Great fits for this role will feel comfortable doing the following:
- Working cross functionally with product, marketing, customer support and sales team to drive high user engagement.
- Experience influencing product strategy and direction
- Developing marketing strategies and campaigns using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Partnering with a content team to develop case studies and highly educational thought leadership content (whitepapers, blog posts, educational videos, webinars, and more)
We’re looking for leaders with:
- 2-5 years of product marketing management experience, preferably within a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Prior experience scaling a multi-faceted marketplace
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to gather and analyze data sets and to interpret them to make sound business decisions
- A passion for using technology to unlock human potential
There is more to working at OnFrontiers than your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Our culture is inquisitive. We’re open-minded, listen to one another, outside experts and real-world customer feedback to further our mission.
- We are a remote company. We trust our team members to define and tackle their chosen tasks and expect them to openly communicate the challenges they’re facing.
- We invest in our team by offering competitive base salaries and equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, and generous time off for eligible employees.
- We’re committed to your personal development. We fund mentorship from experts on the OnFrontiers platform and reimburse other job-related training expenses.
- We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back! We pride ourselves in doing our jobs well, caring about one another, caring about our customers and experts, and acting with integrity.
Do you believe organizations need to get smarter, faster?
Are you excited by the challenge of making OnFrontiers the global standard for enterprise knowledge?
Are you looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued?
If so, apply now to join our growing team!