OnFrontiers is tackling a problem shared by every institution, company, and team: knowledge is trapped; organizations can’t unlock it fast enough or capture and learn from it to improve over time. As a consequence, their growth and impact fall far short of potential. OnFrontiers exists to solve that problem. We make organizations smarter, on-demand.
We believe tomorrow’s most innovative organizations won't be composed of static org charts with rigid boundaries; they will be more amorphous, supported by a cloud of at-the-ready specialists, on-demand advisors, and a proprietary stable of experts. These organizations will use OnFrontiers tools and the power of networks to access, harness, and distribute expertise within and outside their organization. We’re building an entirely new technology category - a platform and set of applications that fundamentally change how organizations tap into their most valuable resource: knowledge.
Our team is motivated by the drive to fundamentally rethink how organizations operate. This isn’t an academic exercise - we convert our concepts into user-friendly, enterprise-grade tools, and ship those tools to market as quickly as possible. On the back of strong growth in 2020, and with COVID-19 significantly accelerating our trajectory, OnFrontiers is hiring across every function. In the coming months, we’ll be making significant enhancements and major expansions in functionality to our flagship product, and build an entirely new product suite, while dramatically expanding our customer base and expert community.
We’re hiring our first Head of Growth Marketing to help us scale our expert network growth by creating demand within target audiences and increasing our brand awareness. Our Head of Growth Marketing will help set the foundation for the marketing function at OnFrontiers contributing to key decisions about tools, metrics, strategic roadmap and experiments. As we carve out our place in the market, you’ll help determine what marketing channels work for our products and how we can continuously elevate our approach and improve our outcomes.
In this remote (US based) role, you’ll:
- Test and evaluate channels in order to build a roadmap & execute on digital and offline growth strategies
- Own the execution of our paid campaigns across channels (including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, affiliate) with a focus on growth, CAC and ROAS
- Manage the day to day performance of campaigns including campaign launching and optimization, creative testing and reporting and landing page optimization
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive the creative testing strategy, build new landing pages and improve conversation rates
- Analyze performance frequently and develop strategic insights to drive marketing and budgeting decisions
- Build KPI reports to identify channel and audience specific trends, efficiencies and pockets of opportunity
- Optimize the entire conversion funnel and continuously experiment with bidding strategies, targeting, messaging, ad creative, and landing pages to drive incremental pipeline
- Be a business owner for your channels: manage budgets and forecasts, measure performance, and optimize for results
- Support new areas of growth for the company by launching campaigns for new product lines and industries
We’re looking for people who bring:
- 7+ years marketing experience in high-growth B2B SaaS companies, preferably with a marketplace business model/platform
- Experience with large enterprise buyers (10K+ employees)
- The ability to analyze data to drive clear and thoughtful insights into customer acquisition strategies and tactics
- A thorough understanding of user acquisition funnels and metrics associated with each part of the journey
- Excellent communication skills and success in working with cross functional teams
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with high autonomy
- A customer-centered mindset — you understand our customer, from data analysis to market research to customer testing, and are their biggest advocate
- Expertise to help OnFrontiers make great marketing decisions as it relates to business, strategy, product, and brand
- Experience with a variety of marketing and data tech tools: email/CRM (Salesforce, Pardot, MailChimp, customer.io, etc.)
- Experience with Analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc.
- Bonus! Experience with the federal market or in a business focused on talent or research
There is more to working at OnFrontiers than your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Our culture is inquisitive. We’re open-minded, listen to one another, outside experts and real-world customer feedback to further our mission.
- We are a remote company. We trust our team members to define and tackle their chosen tasks and expect them to openly communicate the challenges they’re facing.
- We invest in our team by offering competitive base salaries and equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, and generous time off for eligible employees.
- We’re committed to your personal development. We fund mentorship from experts on the OnFrontiers platform and reimburse other job-related training expenses.
- We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back! We pride ourselves in doing our jobs well, caring about one another, caring about our customers and experts, and acting with integrity.
Do you believe organizations need to get smarter, faster?
Are you excited by the challenge of making OnFrontiers the global standard for enterprise knowledge?
Are you looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued?
If so, apply now to join our growing team!