OnFrontiers is tackling a problem shared by every institution, company, and team: knowledge is trapped; organizations can’t unlock it fast enough or capture and learn from it to improve over time. As a consequence, their growth and impact fall far short of potential. OnFrontiers exists to solve that problem. We make organizations smarter, on-demand.
We believe tomorrow’s most innovative organizations won't be composed of static org charts with rigid boundaries; they will be more amorphous, supported by a cloud of at-the-ready specialists, on-demand advisors, and a proprietary stable of experts. These organizations will use OnFrontiers tools and the power of networks to access, harness, and distribute expertise within and outside their organization. We’re building an entirely new technology category - a platform and set of applications that fundamentally change how organizations tap into their most valuable resource: knowledge.
Our team is motivated by the drive to fundamentally rethink how organizations operate. This isn’t an academic exercise - we convert our concepts into user-friendly, enterprise-grade tools, and ship those tools to market as quickly as possible. On the back of strong growth in 2020, and with COVID-19 significantly accelerating our trajectory, OnFrontiers is hiring across every function. In the coming months, we’ll be making significant enhancements and major expansions in functionality to our flagship product, and build an entirely new product suite, while dramatically expanding our customer base and expert community.
We are looking for a Head of Customer Success to lead all post-sales activity for OnFrontiers customers.This includes new customer onboarding, customer success, customer support, and customer enablement. This person will be in charge of defining our customer journey, and building the team and necessary playbooks to deliver an exceptional customer experience, while minimizing churn and maximizing expansion potential of each account. A successful Head of Customer Success will be heavily involved in our priority customers, and will lead the team from the front.
In this remote (US) based role, you’ll:
- Build and lead the team responsible for partnering with our customers post-sales. People management responsibilities include hiring, goal setting, performance management, and resource allocation.
- Develop the client strategy, and ensure its execution within the Customer Success team. Define key metrics for assessing customer satisfaction and churn risk, and partner with the VP of Sales to identify upsell opportunities.
- Bring a data-driven mindset to your day-to-day activities, prioritizing the work that supports account health, customer satisfaction and churn goals.
- Develop the customer journey and the necessary playbooks that scales and enables OnFrontiers to effectively launch, onboard, and retain customers.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and retention across OnFrontier’s entire book of business. Lead relationships with OnFrontier’s priority customers.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales team, Engineering, Product, and the leadership team to define OnFrontier’s go-to-market strategy and delivery.
- Define world-class change management best practices that Influence influence change transformation within customers to drive adoption of best practices and new functionality toward optimal utilization of the platform
- Serve as a customer advocate and channel feedback to internal teams to drive product improvements and a better customer experience
We’re looking for people who have:
- 7+ years of work experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment in account management, sales or customer success
- Experience building and launching Customer Success playbooks for enterprise and mid-market customers from scratch
- Ability to prioritize, plan and deliver autonomously
- Strong customer management skills
- A solutions-oriented mindset whether working with customers or partnering internally to address an issue or solve for an opportunity
- Strong proactive communication skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Bonus! Experience with the federal market or in a business focused on talent or research
There is more to working at OnFrontiers than your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Our culture is inquisitive. We’re open-minded, listen to one another, outside experts and real-world customer feedback to further our mission.
- We are a remote company. We trust our team members to define and tackle their chosen tasks and expect them to openly communicate the challenges they’re facing.
- We invest in our team by offering competitive base salaries and equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, and generous time off for eligible employees.
- We’re committed to your personal development. We fund mentorship from experts on the OnFrontiers platform and reimburse other job-related training expenses.
- We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back! We pride ourselves in doing our jobs well, caring about one another, caring about our customers and experts, and acting with integrity.
Do you believe organizations need to get smarter, faster?
Are you excited by the challenge of making OnFrontiers the global standard for enterprise knowledge?
Are you looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued?
If so, apply now to join our growing team!