OnFrontiers is tackling a problem shared by every institution, company, and team: knowledge is trapped; organizations can’t unlock it fast enough or capture and learn from it to improve over time. As a consequence, their growth and impact fall far short of potential. OnFrontiers exists to solve that problem. We make organizations smarter, on-demand.
We believe tomorrow’s most innovative organizations won't be composed of static org charts with rigid boundaries; they will be more amorphous, supported by a cloud of at-the-ready specialists, on-demand advisors, and a proprietary stable of experts. These organizations will use OnFrontiers tools and the power of networks to access, harness, and distribute expertise within and outside their organization. We’re building an entirely new technology category - a platform and set of applications that fundamentally change how organizations tap into their most valuable resource: knowledge.
Our team is motivated by the drive to fundamentally rethink how organizations operate. This isn’t an academic exercise - we convert our concepts into user-friendly, enterprise-grade tools, and ship those tools to market as quickly as possible. On the back of strong growth in 2020, and with COVID-19 significantly accelerating our trajectory, OnFrontiers is hiring across every function. In the coming months, we’ll be making significant enhancements and major expansions in functionality to our flagship product, and build an entirely new product suite, while dramatically expanding our customer base and expert community.
We're hiring our first Content Marketing Manager who will play a pivotal role in building out our content strategy to support OnFrontiers' business goals. This is a role where you can bring your exceptional writing skills and data-driven mindset to build a strategic content engine at a critical stage in our growth.
In this remote (US based) role, you’ll:
- Evolve and optimize the existing content strategy and accelerate the development of thought leadership and demand gen assets including blogs, white papers, email and social campaigns
- Write, assign, and edit compelling, clear, and high-performing content to drive value across mediums
- Build a pool of freelance content creators to support execution of the content strategy
- Manage content production from external freelancers
- Explore sponsored content creation
- Leverage data and AB testing to define target segments and create effective messaging campaigns
- Collaborate with internal team and external consultants to craft compelling messaging aimed at attracting experts to the platform
- Manage website content creation with a keen eye for design and messaging
- Keep OnFrontiers’ website rankings and optimization in mind to increase traffic, lead gen, and brand recognition
- Leverage our brand to develop a wealth of content to execute on content marketing strategies through paid and organic channels
- Evaluate and expand the universe of mediums where people can discover OnFrontiers content (podcasts, keynotes, etc.)
- Set clear goals and KPIs rooted in business outcomes and actively manage the content strategy and toward those goals
- Communicate the content strategy and timing across teams
We’re looking for people who bring:
- 4+ years experience in content marketing with exposure across performance, brand and integrated marketing
- Experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS company, preferably with a marketplace business model/platform
- A record of crafting, implementing, and leading a content marketing strategy in support of B2B demand generation and pipeline-driving thought leadership
- An ability to comfortably navigate ambiguity and make explicit tradeoffs
- Strong creative sensibilities and a visual eye for design aesthetics and content curation
- Experience building data-centric content strategies across owned, paid, and earned channels
- Management experience leading both internal resources and external vendors / freelancers
- Ability to present and sell your ideas, create coalition, and build support
- Bonus! Experience with the federal market or in a business focused on talent or research
There is more to working at OnFrontiers than your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Our culture is inquisitive. We’re open-minded, listen to one another, outside experts and real-world customer feedback to further our mission.
- We are a remote company. We trust our team members to define and tackle their chosen tasks and expect them to openly communicate the challenges they’re facing.
- We invest in our team by offering competitive base salaries and equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, and generous time off for eligible employees.
- We’re committed to your personal development. We fund mentorship from experts on the OnFrontiers platform and reimburse other job-related training expenses.
- We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back! We pride ourselves in doing our jobs well, caring about one another, caring about our customers and experts, and acting with integrity.
Do you believe organizations need to get smarter, faster?
Are you excited by the challenge of making OnFrontiers the global standard for enterprise knowledge?
Are you looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued?
If so, apply now to join our growing team!