OnFrontiers is tackling a problem shared by every institution, company, and team: knowledge is trapped; organizations can’t unlock it fast enough or capture and learn from it to improve over time. As a consequence, their growth and impact fall far short of potential. OnFrontiers exists to solve that problem. We make organizations smarter, on-demand.
We believe tomorrow’s most innovative organizations won't be composed of static org charts with rigid boundaries; they will be more amorphous, supported by a cloud of at-the-ready specialists, on-demand advisors, and a proprietary stable of experts. These organizations will use OnFrontiers tools and the power of networks to access, harness, and distribute expertise within and outside their organization. We’re building an entirely new technology category - a platform and set of applications that fundamentally change how organizations tap into their most valuable resource: knowledge.
Our team is motivated by the drive to fundamentally rethink how organizations operate. This isn’t an academic exercise - we convert our concepts into user-friendly, enterprise-grade tools, and ship those tools to market as quickly as possible. On the back of strong growth in 2020, and with COVID-19 significantly accelerating our trajectory, OnFrontiers is hiring across every function. In the coming months, we’ll be making significant enhancements and major expansions in functionality to our flagship product, and build an entirely new product suite, while dramatically expanding our customer base and expert community.
To support this growth, we are building out our team in New York City and around the globe and looking for a Product Manager who has experience leading significant product initiatives from the early strategic formation stages through go-to-market execution and ongoing optimization. This is a role for someone who has a passion for marketplace platforms and mission-driven startups. Our Product Manager will shape our product strategy, collaborate with colleagues around the world, and help establish our platform as the global standard for enterprise knowledge.
In this New York City based or remote role, you’ll:
- Work with talented engineering, design, and QA partners in an agile environment to execute the product roadmap as efficiently and strategically as possible
- Partner with senior leadership in evaluating market opportunities and defining product strategy and roadmap
- Design and conduct user research to provide qualitative insights into product strategy while maintaining a close relationship with key customers
- Define requirements, metrics analysis, development, testing, and launching efforts
- Identify and manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical or operational constraints
- Help teams deliver high-quality software on time balancing both feature and debt development
- Listen to customer needs in order to translate them to product and feature ideas, and execute with the team on making these features a reality
- Collaborate closely with our design, engineering and research teams to take products from concept through to launch
We’re looking for people who bring:
- 5+ years of product management or related experience, preferably within a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Prior experience working with marketplace platforms
- Experience defining product strategy and designing roadmaps in partnership with cross-functional leadership
- An ability to comfortably navigate ambiguity and make explicit tradeoffs
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to hard problems - making sound decisions on how to ship value, learn and iterate
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to gather and analyze data sets and to interpret them to make sound business decisions
- Academic experience in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Passion for govtech and our mission
There is more to working at OnFrontiers than your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Our culture is inquisitive. We’re open-minded, listen to one another, outside experts and real-world customer feedback to further our mission.
- We are a remote company. We trust our team members to define and tackle their chosen tasks and expect them to openly communicate the challenges they’re facing.
- We invest in our team by offering competitive base salaries and equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, and generous time off for eligible employees.
- We’re committed to your personal development. We fund mentorship from experts on the OnFrontiers platform and reimburse other job-related training expenses.
- We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back! We pride ourselves in doing our jobs well, caring about one another, caring about our customers and experts, and acting with integrity.
Do you believe organizations need to get smarter, faster?
Are you excited by the challenge of making OnFrontiers the global standard for enterprise knowledge?
Are you looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued?
If so, apply now to join our growing team!