OnFrontiers is tackling a problem shared by every institution, company, and team: knowledge is trapped; organizations can’t unlock it fast enough or capture and learn from it to improve over time. As a consequence, their growth and impact fall far short of potential. OnFrontiers exists to solve that problem. We make organizations smarter, on-demand.
We believe tomorrow’s most innovative organizations won't be composed of static org charts with rigid boundaries; they will be more amorphous, supported by a cloud of at-the-ready specialists, on-demand advisors, and a proprietary stable of experts. These organizations will use OnFrontiers tools and the power of networks to access, harness, and distribute expertise within and outside their organization. We’re building an entirely new technology category - a platform and set of applications that fundamentally change how organizations tap into their most valuable resource: knowledge.
Our team is motivated by the drive to fundamentally rethink how organizations operate. This isn’t an academic exercise - we convert our concepts into user-friendly, enterprise-grade tools, and ship those tools to market as quickly as possible. On the back of strong growth in 2020, and with COVID-19 significantly accelerating our trajectory, OnFrontiers is hiring across every function. In the coming months, we’ll be making significant enhancements and major expansions in functionality to our flagship product, and build an entirely new product suite, while dramatically expanding our customer base and expert community.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to deliver an exceptional experience across the post-sale customer journey. Pairing curiosity with a passion for building strong relationships, we’re looking for someone who will be a credible and trusted partner to customers by aligning their goals to OnFrontiers’ value proposition and offerings while establishing our platform as the global standard for enterprise knowledge.
In this New York City or remotely (US) based role, you’ll:
- Take the lead on the success, renewal, growth and referenceability of your book of business
- Manage customers from onboarding, through to the ongoing day-to-day management
- Act as the trusted advisor to your customers to proactively look for ways to maximize their use of the platform, adoption of key features, training opportunities, and overall value creation
- Lead weekly customer meetings to review best practices and identify key trends and leading metrics
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews with the key decision makers to discuss ROI and KPIs, review OnFrontiers’ product roadmap, and align on new opportunities to expand use of the platform
- Ensure that executive level relationships between OnFrontiers’ leadership team and your customer’s key decision makers are well nurtured.
- Create “Account Success Plans”, which will include your strategies for ensuring a successful onboarding and launch experience, your approach to renewal, any expansion opportunities you’ve identified, as well as any risks and churn potential
- Analyze data across your customer base, and identify opportunities for process improvement, new best practices, knowledge sharing across customers, and continuously review our approach to customer engagement to ensure it is best-in-class
- Act as the liaison between the customer and our Product and Research teams, ensuring customer trends, and needs are identified. You will also provide operational support for product releases.
We’re looking for people who have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in a client facing B2B SaaS environment in account management, sales or customer success
- The ability to understand and communicate platform functionality and associated business value to customers
- The ability to prioritize, plan and deliver autonomously
- A solutions-oriented mindset whether working with customers or partnering internally to address an issue or solve for an opportunity
- Strong proactive communication skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with customers, and to operate within complex environments
- Experience operating in a highly collaborative, distributed environment
There is more to working at OnFrontiers than your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Our culture is inquisitive. We’re open-minded, listen to one another, outside experts and real-world customer feedback to further our mission.
- We are a remote company. We trust our team members to define and tackle their chosen tasks and expect them to openly communicate the challenges they’re facing.
- We invest in our team by offering competitive base salaries and equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, and generous time off for eligible employees.
- We’re committed to your personal development. We fund mentorship from experts on the OnFrontiers platform and reimburse other job-related training expenses.
- We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back! We pride ourselves in doing our jobs well, caring about one another, caring about our customers and experts, and acting with integrity.
Do you believe organizations need to get smarter, faster?
Are you excited by the challenge of making OnFrontiers the global standard for enterprise knowledge?
Are you looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued?
If so, apply now to join our growing team!