OnFrontiers is tackling a problem shared by every institution, company, and team: knowledge is trapped; organizations can’t unlock it fast enough or capture and learn from it to improve over time. As a consequence, their growth and impact fall far short of potential. OnFrontiers exists to solve that problem. We make organizations smarter, on-demand.
We believe tomorrow’s most innovative organizations won't be composed of static org charts with rigid boundaries; they will be more amorphous, supported by a cloud of at-the-ready specialists, on-demand advisors, and a proprietary stable of experts. These organizations will use OnFrontiers tools and the power of networks to access, harness, and distribute expertise within and outside their organization. We’re building an entirely new technology category - a platform and set of applications that fundamentally change how organizations tap into their most valuable resource: knowledge.
Our team is motivated by the drive to fundamentally rethink how organizations operate. This isn’t an academic exercise - we convert our concepts into user-friendly, enterprise-grade tools, and ship those tools to market as quickly as possible. On the back of strong growth in 2020, and with COVID-19 significantly accelerating our trajectory, OnFrontiers is hiring across every function. In the coming months, we’ll be making significant enhancements and major expansions in functionality to our flagship product, and build an entirely new product suite, while dramatically expanding our customer base and expert community.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our B2B sales team and guide our largest customers to the best OnFrontiers solutions for their business. This is a role for someone who is comfortable navigating a complex, value-driven sale and who thrives while building strategic relationships with customers. Our Enterprise AE will help shape our processes and will be passionate about establishing our platform as the global standard for enterprise knowledge.
In this New York based role, you’ll:
- Take the lead on inbound requests within your territory and design inspiring presentations and demos targeted to the prospective customer’s business and priorities
- Consult and advise large, strategic customers resulting in increased adoption, success and enterprise-wide deployments
- Drive revenue by managing a book of prospects and sourcing your own leads
- Identify high potential growth opportunities for your territory and identify, cultivate and close new customers
- Work with sales leadership to optimize deal flow for six-figure engagements whether expansion, growth, or net new opportunities
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through disciplined, thoughtful and creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Become an expert on our platform, products and roadmap to clearly articulate and champion our immediate and long-term value proposition to customers
- Collect market intelligence and competitive information to strategically position OnFrontiers to clients and provide insights to our internal product, marketing and research teams
- Handle complex negotiations that are mutually beneficial and strengthen customer relationships
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Maintain accurate notes, next steps and insights in our CRM
We’re looking for people who have:
- 4+ years of experience in account management or sales, preferably in SaaS, driving net-new business with enterprise accounts
- Experience working with a technical, complex or new product category paired with the ability to effectively educate customers throughout the entire sales cycle
- Experience developing engaging customer-facing sales presentations, preferably web-based demonstrations of a technology product
- Experience navigating and managing complex sales cycles, bringing in six-figure contracts, and building lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- The ability to maintain enthusiasm, positivity and productivity in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
There is more to working at OnFrontiers than your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Our culture is inquisitive. We’re open-minded, listen to one another, outside experts and real-world customer feedback to further our mission.
- We are a remote company. We trust our team members to define and tackle their chosen tasks and expect them to openly communicate the challenges they’re facing.
- We invest in our team by offering competitive base salaries and equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, and generous time off for eligible employees.
- We’re committed to your personal development. We fund mentorship from experts on the OnFrontiers platform and reimburse other job-related training expenses.
- We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back! We pride ourselves in doing our jobs well, caring about one another, caring about our customers and experts, and acting with integrity.
Do you believe organizations need to get smarter, faster?
Are you excited by the challenge of making OnFrontiers the global standard for enterprise knowledge?
Are you looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued?
If so, apply now to join our growing team!