OnFrontiers is tackling a problem shared by every institution, company, and team: knowledge is trapped; organizations can’t unlock it fast enough or capture and learn from it to improve over time. As a consequence, their growth and impact fall far short of potential. OnFrontiers exists to solve that problem. We make organizations smarter, on-demand.
We believe tomorrow’s most innovative organizations won't be composed of static org charts with rigid boundaries; they will be more amorphous, supported by a cloud of at-the-ready specialists, on-demand advisors, and a proprietary stable of experts. These organizations will use OnFrontiers tools and the power of networks to access, harness, and distribute expertise within and outside their organization. We’re building an entirely new technology category - a platform and set of applications that fundamentally change how organizations tap into their most valuable resource: knowledge.
Our team is motivated by the drive to fundamentally rethink how organizations operate. This isn’t an academic exercise - we convert our concepts into user-friendly, enterprise-grade tools, and ship those tools to market as quickly as possible. On the back of strong growth in 2020, and with COVID-19 significantly accelerating our trajectory, OnFrontiers is hiring across every function. In the coming months, we’ll be making significant enhancements and major expansions in functionality to our flagship product, and build an entirely new product suite, while dramatically expanding our customer base and expert community.
As we launch into our next phase of growth, we’re looking for a Business Development Representative to join our B2B sales team and partner with our sales and management team to refine and manage the outbound demand generation process as we push to establish our platform as the global standard for enterprise knowledge.
This is a role for someone who is excited about starting their sales/account management career and who is ready to develop their skills and drive great results. Our BDR will be a key individual contributor on a small team as we work together to demonstrate the value and potential of Enterprise Knowledge Networks to our customers and achieve ambitious growth goals.
In this New York City or remotely (US) based role, you’ll:
- Be a “first responder” to requests for information and product demo inquiries in a designated territory for a designated product line
- Identify, contact, and develop potential customers
- Create and deliver inspiring, value-based, multi-channel campaigns to build awareness of OnFrontiers’ solutions to prospective customers
- Take a disciplined, thoughtful, elegant approach to providing follow-up information to prospective customers
- Work with executive management to execute demand generation strategies and meet company growth objectives
- Report on sales funnel targets and demand generation efforts
- Update and maintain OnFrontiers’s CRM solution
We’re looking for people who have:
- 1+ years of prior experience in account management, sales or customer-facing roles, preferably in SaaS
- The ability to demonstrate that they are resourceful, good with technology, intellectually curious, and ready to succeed in a sales environment
- Been told (more than once) that they’re scrappy – a progressive, roll-up-the-sleeves, get-stuff-done type of person that is organized, honest and thoughtful
- Exceptional conversational communication skills for diverse, global audiences
- Experience with outbound demand generation strategies and techniques
- Experience with CRM software
- An understanding of sales cycles and performance metrics
- A high degree of diligence and accountability
There is more to working at OnFrontiers than your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Our culture is inquisitive. We’re open-minded, listen to one another, outside experts and real-world customer feedback to further our mission.
- We are a remote company. We trust our team members to define and tackle their chosen tasks and expect them to openly communicate the challenges they’re facing.
- We invest in our team by offering competitive base salaries and equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, and generous time off for eligible employees.
- We’re committed to your personal development. We fund mentorship from experts on the OnFrontiers platform and reimburse other job-related training expenses.
- We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back! We pride ourselves in doing our jobs well, caring about one another, caring about our customers and experts, and acting with integrity.
Do you believe organizations need to get smarter, faster?
Are you excited by the challenge of making OnFrontiers the global standard for enterprise knowledge?
Are you looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued?
If so, apply now to join our growing team!