OneWeb Satellites is pioneering new value propositions in space through the design and large-scale manufacturing of low-cost, ultra-high performing satellites at high volumes. These spacecrafts are modular and designed for multiple mission configurations. OneWeb Satellites’ ability to iterate on satellite design and launch new satellites in quantity faster than ever before secures our competitive advantage in spacecraft production.
Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect OneWeb Satellites high regard for our employees.
- Support end-user on the application of business processes on SAP
- Interact with business stakeholders in order to:
- Support on-going activities around SAP landscape
- Collect and share solutions to issues or change request
- Ensure end to end processes coherency
- Pro-actively propose enhancements in order to ease business processes
- As appropriate, provides escalated on-site support issues.
- Act as the primary point of communication between Information Technology organization (IT) and operating, business and functional units for supporting correspondent modules.
- Performs local administration and operations functions as appropriate in accordance with standards, policies and procedures.
- Define and implement processes and good practice around SAP support activities
- The position is supervised by the head of IS/IT.
- Interact with international SAP team, sub-contractors and staff (key users) in cross-organizational and cross-functional teams.
- Ensure the company IS Policies are applied within the full SAP landscape (especially the security one)
- Analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
- Interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances.
- Duties may require non-routine analysis, research and follow-through.
- May act as a resource to others to solve problems.
- Provides escalated technical support that requires an on-site presence. Performs complex software/hardware troubleshooting, patches and re-installations in cooperation with the Enterprise Helpdesk and in accordance with established SLAs.
- Define and follow on processes and SLAs
- In cooperation with IT, local operations staff and key users, provide disaster recovery/business continuity planning to offices and staff in multiple operating, business and functional units.
- Responsible for monitoring SAP landscape to ensure the system is in good health.
- Responsible for maintenance of SAP documentation (technical and functional).
- Serve as the technical and communications liaison to and from stakeholders and office key users for IT communications, initiatives, needs assessments, etc.
- Provides new staff with account setup and orientation.
- Provides consulting/training/education services such as knowledge management and staff training/orientation for standard processes.
- Serves as the IT point of contact and accountable for the IT portion of new office setups, office expansions, etc.
- Performs appropriate duties associated with division and IT project-based activities. With IT, participates in the identification, development and communication of new technology standards and best practices as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years+ related SAP experience and Associate/Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Professional certifications highly regarded.
- Functional-technical expert in the following SAP modules: MM, PP, FICO and their interactions.
- SAP support background in the industry preferred.
- SAP Roles and Authorizations.
- ABAP technical skills.
- SAP Basis knowledge
- Must have a strong dedication to customer service.
- Demonstrated experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows. May require database management skills with ability to produce reports. Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data.
- Training ability/experience a plus.
- Must have a valid passport and able to travel internationally.
- Successful completion of pre-employment screening such as background check, drug testing, pre-employment physical and reference verification.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed in both U.S. and non-U.S. locations.
- Work and communicate with a wide range of people – peers, vendors, the public, staff members including program leadership, and others.
- Consistently demonstrate professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and discretion. Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Formulate and clearly communicate ideas to others.
- Fluency in English.
- Work may require moderate physical exertion and/or physical strain.
- Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
- Work environment involves only infrequent exposure to disagreeable elements.
- The work environment can be busy, noisy, and conditions may vary. Also, contains some mechanical and chemical hazards.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand for an extended period of time; walk; reach above shoulders; and stoop, kneel, bend, twist or crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities require by this job include close vision.
- Personal Protective Equipment many be required. Other protective equipment may also be necessary based on the specific task
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OneWeb provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OneWeb will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure and data whose content is the exclusive property of Airbus OneWeb Satellites. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments from your system. Airbus OneWeb Satellites disclaim any and all liability if this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.