Hi, we’re oneUp. Making big companies and our planet future-proof is what we genuinely strive for. We intend to create new business models with positive social and environmental impact alongside financial return. We are proud to have had the opportunity to help many big companies with this.
Our mission is to enable a better everyday life for people and planet. We believe that by helping big companies of today to become big companies of the future, we will deliver positive change to customers and the planet. We want to make a change and are independent in our advice on methodologies and technologies. We are sharp and creative & strive for high quality and transparency in what we do.
The work you will be doing:
As a Venture Builder you will be building new ventures with our clients. You are responsible for leading the project through the process. You validate and build our clients’ propositions according to Lean Startup and design thinking methodology, in a data-driven and experiment focused way of working. Also, you believe the customer's perspective is key/leading. You make sure the client is always up to date and involved, making sure the quality we deliver is exceeding our client's expectations. You also make sure that the venture builder team is up and running, and has all the guidance needed - apart from executing yourself as well (at oneUp, we don’t believe in standard hierarchy - we all practice what we preach ;).
A quick look into our validation process:
- Prepare for a successful and energetic kick-off with the client to understand the challenge, how we can help them and how we can best work with them
- Become an expert in a new field of expertise asap by doing desk research
- Time to get to the customer discovery part: qualitative and quantitative research
- Sketch out customer journeys in visual scenarios
- think of new concepts and how to solve the prioritized problems together with the team
- Map out assumptions and define metrics for success
- Run tests/experiments: you fail, you learn, you iterate, repeat based on data-driven evidence
- draw the right conclusion(s) on how to proceed with the proposition and share your advice with your client on the next step
- If needed, continue running experiments until your proposition goes into pilot phase
Your Super Powers could include:
- You are passionate about solving problems that make a difference to the world
- You are a fast learner and not afraid to make mistakes
- You are experienced in using different sets of tools and you know when and how to use them
- You know how to mix a corporate and start-up mindset
- You are able to execute at speed while keeping the big picture in mind
- You have previous experience in corporate startup processes and methodology (Lean Startup, Design Thinking)
- You are excited about learning new things and you are even more passionate about sharing these with others
Meet the people you will be working with:
You will work together with the oneUp team in Amsterdam and with our clients. oneUp serves a wide array of clients, from Tommy Hilfiger and Rabobank to Unilever, Cargill and Port of Amsterdam, and our project topics range from A-Z, so you’ll never have a boring day!
Are you ready to further shape the future of radical corporate innovation with us?
PERKS & BENEFITS
A SELECTION OF WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Flexibility; work remotely or at our office
- Personal development budget
- Operating from one of the biggest start-up eco systems: B3 in Amsterdam
- Macbook & Iphone and all other perks a techie could dream of
- Amazing (Masterchef) lunches and events (oneUp weekends, trips, parties)
- Working for and with renowned corporates; Unilever, JDE, PVH and many more
Does this sound like you?
oneUp offers you a competitive compensation package based on your experience. You can expect an inspirational environment, awesome colleagues, a new iPhone, Macbook, study budget and travel reimbursement.
Come and meet us!