Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Principal Machine Learning Engineer to join our BizTech team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for driving innovation in machine learning and a commitment to creating best-in-class solutions. To be successful in this role, you should have a strong technical background with a deep understanding of machine learning algorithms and architectures. You should also have experience designing and developing machine learning solutions, working closely with various business stakeholders and engineers to build high-performing models.
This position requires excellent problem-solving skills, effective communication skills, and an aptitude for working in a fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for technology and a commitment to creating high-quality machine learning solutions, we would love to hear from you.
- Understand business requirements and create comprehensive documentation, including technical documentation, process flows, and gap analysis documents.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders, architects and engineers to deliver ML solutions that provide enormous value and efficiency to internal business teams
- You will help develop data-driven, automated, comprehensive solutions using modern software and data engineering stacks to enable training, deployment, and lifecycle management of a variety of ML models - supervised and unsupervised, deep learning and classical etc
- You will apply your highly technical problem solving, creative thinking, beautiful mind using the latest ML techniques and toolsets and make a huge impact on the onetrust Go-To-Market strategy
- Own data exploration and transformation, feature engineering, design and enhance ML models/frameworks that deliver anomaly detection, prediction and recommendation solutions for marketing, sales and finance teams
- Your work will also ensure that business users have the best experience by providing predictive analytics and recommendations for Lead Scoring, Account Scoring, Propensity to Buy, Case Escalation, SNI and others
- You will own to Develop, maintain and enhance ML solutions that are highly usable, scalable and secure
- You will run machine learning tests and improve models based on the training and learnings from them.
- To better comprehend data through exploration and statistical analysis, as well as to spot discrepancies in data distribution that might affect a model’s effectiveness when used in practical situations.
- Coordinate and actively participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) to track and resolve issues, securing end-user acceptance sign-off.
This technical role requires a hands-on individual contributor with extensive knowledge and domain expertise, demonstrating proficiency in industry best practices.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 8+ years of experience in modelling and building classic and deep learning solutions for Advanced Analytics, Machine learning and Data Sciences.
- You also should have a product mindset and strong intuition around how ML can drive a better customer experience
- Experience delivering applied machine learning products, including taking a product through design, implementation, and to production
- You must be curious and prepared to question or challenge choices and practices where they don't make sense to you or could be improved
- Knowledge and ability to write complex SQL for processing raw data, data validation and QA
- Experience working with ML frameworks (TensorFlow, Scikit, XGBoost), ML libraries and packages, such as the Natural Language Toolkit.
- Experience working with diverse ML Platforms like (Amazon, Azure, H2O, RapidMiner)
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.