Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer who will design, build, and maintain critical security infrastructure and controls in the OneTrust environment. These contributions will be key in the successful delivery of enterprise corporate services and customer facing solutions. This role will also be responsible for multiple ares of information security, not just a single area or solution.
This role will design, build, and maintain critical security infrastructure and controls in the OneTrust environment.
- Respond to security tickets that require engineering configuration changes or enhancements
- Assist in investigation and remediation of security incidents and issues
- Serve as Security Subject Matter Expert for Secure Cloud Infrastructure
- Provide input and feedback on cloud/hybrid security solutions
- Consult on and provide requirements for critical projects and initiatives
- Conduct POCs, and partner with vendors to determine the best solutions to meet OneTrust’s needs
- Implement new security solutions as project-based initiatives
- Effectively communicates to management and business stakeholders the status of projects and issues as they relate to Cloud Security
- Create documentation for security projects as part of project delivery
- Creates automation of procedures
- Revise documents and artifacts as tactics and techniques evolve to address new and emergent threats and trends
- Mentor other team members including security analysts and more junior engineers
Able to respond to security tickets that require engineering configuration changes or enhancements and assist in investigation and remediation of security incidents and issues. You can serve as Security Subject Matter Expert for Secure Cloud Infrastructure and provide input and feedback on cloud/hybrid security solutions.
- Deep background in all aspects of Security
- Knowledge of best practices in protecting information
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with multiple teams and vendors
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Keen attention to details, while keeping the big picture in mind
- Ability to work with no direct supervision
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related subject
- 4+ years of security experience
- 3+ years cloud experience
- Understanding of information security best practices around confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Experience with Splunk or similar logging solution
- Experience with endpoint tools such as Crowdstrike, SentinelOne and traditional AV solutions
- Knowledge in Unix/Shell, Python, Golang, Rust, or PowerShell Scripting
- Experience using IaC (Infrastructure as Code) tools like Terraform or CloudFormation
- Strong organizational skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services) or GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Splunk SPL/ Microsoft KQL
- Experience with IDS/IPS, CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker), DLP (Data Loss Prevention) tools
- Experience with SASE solutions such as Zscaler, Netspoke, Palo Alto Prisma Access, or Cloudflare One
- Experience with Zero Trust networking
- Cloud and/or Security Certifications
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.