Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
Reporting to the Director of Business Systems, the Senior Salesforce Administrator - Lead to Order Specialist will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless and efficient execution of our Lead ot Order processes within the Salesforce ecosystem. The ideal candidate possesses hands-on SFDC configuration skills, with a particular emphasis on solution design and flows. This role will be involved with projects, small enhancements, troubleshooting bugs, and occasional project management. She/he must possess a service-oriented demeanor and a passion for working with Salesforce technology (and platform partners).
Order Management and Processing:
- Configure and maintain Salesforce objects, fields, validation rules, workflow rules, and process builder to support efficient order management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Finance, Accounting, Operations) to gather requirements and implement solutions that optimize the entire Lead to Order process.
- Ensure accurate order data capture, validation, and processing, adhering to established business rules and standards
- Design, implement, and enhance Lead to Order automation workflows, including approval processes, pricing calculations, discount approvals, and contract generation.
- Streamline the quoting process by integrating Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) and other relevant tools.
- Collaborate with Finance teams to ensure alignment between Salesforce data and financial systems.
Payment Processing and Collections:
- Configure and support payment processing functionality (within Salesforce), including assisting with integrations with payment gateways, tracking payment statuses, and reconciliation.
- Monitor collections activities and assist in optimizing collections processes.
Data Integrity and Security:
- Implement and maintain data quality best practices to ensure accurate and reliable Lead to Order data.
- Enforce data security measures, including user access controls, data sharing rules, and field-level security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user-reported issues, collaborating with other technical teams when necessary
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce updates, new features, and best practices, and proactively recommend enhancements to the Lead to Order process.
- Lead or participate in process improvement initiatives to drive efficiency and accuracy.
- Designing and documenting a flexible, scalable, and robust state-of-the-art architecture for Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote), Revenue Cloud, E-commerce, and Partner systems using Salesforce Architecture Designer.
- Understanding the goals of stakeholders in Finance and Accounting teams and scoping the technical elements within Salesforce needed to achieve the project goal. This may involve configuring multiple flows spanning different objects.
- Evaluating the scalability of proposed configuration changes to ensure they can handle future growth and changing business needs.
- Providing advanced support for Salesforce requests and escalated administrative needs of users, which can include managing Epics (large bodies of work that can be broken down into smaller items), Tasks, Spikes (temporary work items to explore unknowns), Stories, and Bugs using the Salesforce Agile Accelerator.
- Overseeing Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for large deployments using the Salesforce Testing Framework.
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices and making recommendations to management regarding their implementation.
- Acting as a role model and mentor to team members with less experience, providing guidance and support on technical and non-technical aspects of Salesforce Administration.
You are able to effectively communicate with stakeholders and maintain good working relationships with them. You are also able to scope internal customer requirements into scalable technical designs and lucidchart diagrams. The solutions you design do not reach System Governor limits, or reduce our proximity to them.
- Salesforce Flows and know when to use a Before Save, After Save, Before Delete or Scheduled Flow, and when something should be in an Apex Trigger or Class rather than Flow.
- Ability to QA configuration in a developer sandbox, promote it to a full copy sandbox for UAT, then release to Production
- Complex Formula writing - able to write formulas for formula fields, validation rules, entry criteria, etc. that follow best practices and utilize the fewest characters to achieve the goal
Your Experience Includes
- 4+ Years experience in a Salesforce Advanced Admin role
- Bachelor's degree
- Acknowledged expert in their designated offering. Demonstrates full competency and knowledge of two or more offerings within the function (CPQ, Service Cloud, Salescloud, etc)
- Proficiency in Salesforce Flows and Salesforce Process Builders
- Proficiency in writing Salesforce Validation Rules & Formulas .
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.