Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Privacy, Security, Data Governance, GRC, Third-Party Risk, Ethics and Compliance, and ESG platform, OneTrust is seeking a Principal UX Designer to join the User Experience Design team within our dynamic Research and Development team.
This team continually improves the usability, design, and overall experience of OneTrust offerings, including web applications and other products and services. It is an excellent opportunity to improve the experience of an exceptionally wide range of users around the world.
The Principal UX Designer will work and assist with all the UX responsibilities below:
- Design: Create deliverables for the entire design process, including information architecture, interface design, interaction design, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Standards: Identify, define and promote UX best practices, including templates
- UX Metrics: Identify, collect, and analyze data to inform user experience decisions, including web metrics, customer support data, and other sources
- Industry Awareness: Monitor and apply relevant UX trends
- Promotion: Serve as a UX advocate within the organization
You are a strong collaborator and able to effectively communicate with other team members across the R&D organization. Additionally, you are a self-learner who enjoys researching and applying relevant UX trends and who thrives with rapid, iterative design and development processes.
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design or related technical field
- 8+ years of work, personal project, or internship experience with the full product design process, from research to rollout
- Portfolio of UX projects to illustrate applied experience
- Experience with design tools including, but not limited to; Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- High level of demonstrated proficiency in at least one UX area, such as research, information architecture, visual design or interaction design
- Ability to work well in a team environment and effectively communicate with other team members across the R&D organization, product managers and senior management
- Enterprise product design experience and designing web-based applications
- Experience leading a team
- Familiarity with data privacy, third-party risk management, and/or security spaces
- Scrum certification
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.