Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
We are looking for a Director, Sales Strategy This role will lead the Strategy & Operations team focused on optimizing our Sales GTM to drive ACV growth. The individual will need to align with sales leadership to help manage the day to day operating rhythm of the sales team, orchestrate the fiscal planning process and conduct detailed analysis of the business to identify risk and opportunity for growth. Success in this role depends on expertise in sales operations and a desire to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The individual should be proficient in data analytics and understand how to translate insights into recommendations for a senior executive audience.
- Partner closely with Executive leadership, Business Operations, and Finance to optimize our sales GTM
- Build and manage a sales strategy team supporting GTM strategy and design, process optimization, fiscal planning, business risk and opportunity assessment, sales forecasting, sales reporting and analytics
- Establish and maintain operating cadence/rigor across all sales functions to ensure the health of the business and manage to key performance metrics including forecast accuracy, pipeline analysis, and sales execution
- Partner with Marketing to monitor and report on the sales funnel from lead generation to opportunity management to close
- Partner with Enablement and Sales leadership to evolve the sales motion, process and rules of engagement across the breadth of the account team
- Use data analysis and storytelling to generate business intelligence insights for the team.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Finance to develop and execute scalable fiscal planning processes, including organizational design, segmentation, territory design, capacity and quota planning
- Build and drive process, change management, and operational efficiencies through the Sales organization
- A thought leader who is able to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
- Someone with excellent communication skills, particularly with executive-level partners
- An exceptional people leader: acquire, develop and retain top industry talent to perform beyond expectations
Your Experience includes:
- 10+ years of experience in a Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Strategy and/or Finance role in B2B SaaS (software-as-a-service) environments
- Deep understanding of standard business practices related to Marketing & Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM, Marketing applications, lead generation, reporting, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning and sales quotas)
- Ability to lead through influence, working alongside organizational leadership (Sales, Operations, Product Management, and Executive Team)
- Proven track record of leading change management, building aligned tooling and developing methods to measure and systemize Sales KPIs for internal teams and customers.
- Proven track record in operational excellence, automation and process resilience.
- High motivation for continuous improvement and ability to drive impact in a fast-paced environment. Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people: