Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our platform, OneTrust is seeking a Senior Director, Global Partner Programs & Strategy. In this role, you will lead our partner program strategy & development multiple route to markets (RTMs). Experience building Services, Value Added Resell (VAR), Distribution and Managed Service Provider (MSP) within a high growth SaaS organizations will be required. In addition, experience building partner programs that are based on partner services & deployment capabilities as well customer success will be required.
You will positively drive cross group OneTrust stakeholders to build a multi-faceted partner ecosystem.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and managing key RTM partner programs for OneTrust. You’ll drive alignment between Business Leadership and the Executive Team, guide decisions on operational matters and ensure OneTrust GTM & partner objectives are achieved.
In this role you will also:
- Evolve, build and manage select partner programs
- Collaborate to build Partner Certification program and provide direction to our technical certification team as we build out our certification program to support our growth strategy
- Build partner knowledge & capability to sell, deploy and support OneTrust customers
- Guide and support enablement programs for select partner route to market
- Build and maintain predictable, profitable relationships with partners
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on partnership initiatives
- Collaborate with OneTrust Compliance leadership to drive a compliant partner program
- Define and measure the business impact of the partner program
- Listen, collect and apply feedback from partners to shape the program
- Act as an advocate for partner program needs
You have leadership and management experience in high growth SaaS sales organizations as well as a consistent track record of leading teams to build GTM & partner program strategies.You have superior analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor and you’re able to quickly assess an opportunity’s potential by leveraging fact-based analysis and industry experience. You must also be open to 20%~ travel.
Your experience includes:
- 10+ years of experience of managing technology partner relationships, business development and partner programs with demonstrable outcomes in associated SaaS & software businesses
- Strong background in strategic planning and execution
- Demonstrated success executing against market-driven strategies
- Experienced in change management, business and organizational transformation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military or professional experience in a related field
- Post-secondary degree in a related field
- Experience working with notable consulting firms
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people: