Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
- Looking to add an SRE to the team. The SRE Team is a very critical function to the organization as they help in managing the environment in the required manner.
- Support production customers by monitoring and maintaining our cloud application & cloud infrastructure hosting it
- Build scripts for operational automation and incident response
- Handle processes surrounding cloud application deployment for our agile release
- Work with the monitoring, tuning, maintenance, and support of Linux, Azure SQL, Kubernetes, Kafka, MongoDB and other cloud infrastructure/services.
- Define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents, capacity, and availability
- Run incident resolution within the environment, facilitating teamwork with other departments as required
- Build out lifecycle processes to mitigate risk and ensure platforms remain current, in accordance with industry standards and methodologies
- Automate the deployment of new software to cloud environment in coordination with DevOps engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- 5 years of experience as CloudOps Engineer, Systems Engineer, or DevOps Engineer
- 5+ years of experience working with the Microsoft Azure platform or another public cloud platform
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Docker, Chef, Terraform, or an equivalent
- Hands on experience with coding and scripting (Java, Python, Bash, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Strong distributed systems knowledge and services implementation, and/or operation experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools (Jenkins or similar tools)
- Knowledge in collecting distributed logs/events and automating triggers based on events (Elastic Stack or similar)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Good verbal and written interpersonal skills; with ability to clearly and effectively articulate ideas and direction of projects
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities to meet time and quality targets
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.