Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
The Senior Implementation Consultant – GRC role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. After the sales process, consultants are the key contact in driving and building the relationship, implementing the solution and managing the expectations of the customer. Implementation consultants cover all the non-technical modules.
As a Senior Implementation Consultant - GRC, you will handle the overall responsibility for the customer relationship by working directly with our strategic customers to enhance their overall user experience with the OneTrust GRC platform.
You will have a clear understanding of the functional industry, including regulatory environment, and use this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Senior Implementation Consultant will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs for the purpose of being active and vocal in making decisions about the direction of the platform.
As a Senior Implementation Consultant, GRC, you will:
- Oversee the functional implementation and platform adoption for strategic customer implementations
- Support customers and ensure they receive exceptional services throughout the implementation process
- Analyze the client’s internal processes and gather solution design requirements. Advise on process changes in accordance with best practices
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Monitor and analyze the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality to align with business needs
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references
- Provide strategic and tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development
- Act as thought leader within the organization, mentoring junior individuals and contributing to internal methodology development and process design
- Quickly build relationships when working with customers and internal partners
Great at building relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, and engineering and have genuine enthusiasm about working directly with customers and learning more about Data Privacy, Security and Governance. You are willing to get hands on with SAAS solutions and become skilled in implementations and balance customer priorities across several accounts.
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor's in Business, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or related field
- Fluent in French or German
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with strategic customers and their leadership stakeholders
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Significant experience in de-escalation tactics
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
- Functional experience in the field (GRC)
- Industry Certifications (CIPP/E, CIPM, GRCP, CPA, CISA, etc.)
- Experience dealing with senior management (C-Level) across multiple clients
Check out the following to learn more about this role:
- What is OneTrust? (Video)
- Working at OneTrust (Video)
- Your Ultimate Guide to Careers at OneTrust (Blog)
- @LifeatOneTrust on Instagram
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with four employees from our Customer Experience team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.