Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
The Account Based Marketing Specialist will have the autonomy to build and test unique campaigns to generate new business, accelerate engagement, and propel revenue for OneTrust’s most strategic customers and prospects in North America. They will collaborate closely with marketing colleagues and alongside sales stakeholders to deliver exceptional experiences for named accounts.
- Develop and execute a data-driven ABM strategy to identify new opportunities within an existing customer base
- Create marketing touchpoints – informed by intent data - that drive net new logos to OneTrust
- Effectively advocate for your ideas, and get buy in from stakeholders to support you in actioning them
- Perform in-depth account research to better understand prospects pain points and business aspirations
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goals to stakeholders
- Partner with Field Marketing and Sales to add intentional elements to integrated campaign motions
- Improve marketing effectiveness through more targeted audience segmentation
- Maintain an integrated approach to all inbound and outbound efforts to target accounts using a variety of intent, propensity, and ABM tactics
- Nurture target accounts to drive lead progression and convert late-stage opportunities
You’re someone who’s looking to build upon their skills in traditional demand generation or previous ABM work, enthused by the prospect of getting to know customers at an intimate level. You’re confident in your ability, and feel comfortable hitting goals without a defined way of getting there. Ambiguity is no issue for you. Creative freedom is welcomed. You love thinking outside of the box. You see opportunity where others may not. Collaboration comes naturally, and you can easily identify ways in which your work improves – and can be improved by – other teams.
Your experience includes:
- 2-5 years marketing experience (SaaS preferred) with strong campaign or integrated marketing experience
- Comfort with paid search, display, retarget, syndication, and social media platforms
- Experience owning end-to-end execution of campaigns: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing, and measuring campaigns
- B2B technology experience (Salesforce and Marketo a plus)
- Working in partnership with sales to drive desired outcomes
- Previous SaaS experience
- ITSMA Certified
- Experience with ABM platforms such as 6sense or DemandBase
Check out the following to learn more about this role:
- What is OneTrust? (Video)
- Working at OneTrust (Video)
- Your Ultimate Guide to Careers at OneTrust (Blog)
- @LifeatOneTrust on Instagram
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.