Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
As a Senior Solution Engineer, you are responsible for ensuring the successful integration of our enterprise customers’ data.
You interface directly with our customers to understand their individual needs and requirements. Based on them, you either work hands-on with their data, ensuring that the quality standards needed for ingestion and analysis are met or you work closely with our engineering teams to coordinate custom integration projects.
- Help customers calculate the carbon emissions of their most complex business process by facilitating the integration of their business data.
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our customers' data using Planetly's own tools, manually or by writing custom scripts.
- Interface with our Data Integration engineering team and coordinate the delivery of more complex custom integration projects between our customers’ IT systems and Planetly.
- Enable our team of analysts to perform custom analysis and present the results to our customers accurately and engagingly.
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as one of their primary technical contact people.
- Help grow our platform by identifying improvements of our tools and sharing the customers’ feedback with our Product Managers.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in customer-facing technical roles, 5 years for the Senior role
- You have hands-on experience working with enterprise ERPs (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, etc.)
- You can develop simple code in Python, interact proficiently with relational databases and APIs.
- Ideally, you have experience with Redshift or another data warehousing solution,
- You enjoy working with a great level of detail on large datasets, juggling data, and finding ad-hoc solutions for our customers' problems.
- You are a confident and self-driven person, naturally engaging with clients & colleagues and independently managing your time and projects.
- You are comfortable to speak in English and German with the stakeholders.
Check out the following to learn more about this role:
- What is OneTrust? (Video)
- Working at OneTrust (Video)
- Your Ultimate Guide to Careers at OneTrust (Blog)
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with four employees from our Customer Experience team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- @LifeatOneTrust on Instagram
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role will receive access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.