Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
The Technical Program Manager (TPM) will play a key role within the business systems & data engineering team to drive strategic programs that span across the organization. You will be responsible for the successful definition, cross-functional strategy, planning and execution of large-scale technical programs that help to solve complex problems.
- Lead cross-functional projects through the SDLC lifecycle: developing project plans, resource plan, clarifying scope, and tracking risks & dependencies.
- Coordinate release schedule and execution of business systems and data analytics projects
- Create, coordinate & use templates for project release including kick-off decks, design review templates, testing, and go/no go meetings
- Lead discovery and escalation of risks as well as development of mitigation plans for the team to deliver against.
- Communicate project updates across team members, partners, and leadership.
- Lead and facilitate working sessions, demos, adoption & change management approaches, and training plans.
- Should be able to coordinate and maintain JIRA boards project teams.
- Cultivate positive relationships at all levels and partner with delivery teams.
- Understand the business case behind each effort and can clearly articulate the value to partners across the businesses.
Experienced running multi-functional initiatives coordinating multiple teams, resource plans, tasks, and workflows in technical project management capacity within a technology company.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or similar fields, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience as a project/program manager in data, systems, and operations environments.
- Experience working with program management tools such as Smartsheet, JIRA, Trello, Asana, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Experience running multi-functional initiatives coordinating multiple teams, resource plans, tasks, and workflows in technical project management capacity within a technology company.
- Experience working with Workday and Quote To Cash
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with business partners by understanding their needs and goals as well as what motivates and engages them.
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills
- Agile methodology or software development life cycle experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle risks, dependencies, resources, and vendors
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking abilities to get things done in a dynamic, fast-growing company
- Humble, collaborative with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work across different time zones
Videos to Learn More
- What is OneTrust? (Video)
- Working at OneTrust (Video)
- Your Ultimate Guide to Careers at OneTrust (Blog)
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.