Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
Customer Success is critical to ensuring OneTrust’s customers are deeply satisfied and receive a high return on investment as demonstrated through NPS scores, renewal rates, referenceablity, and wallet share.
Reporting to the CCO, as SVP of AMER Customer Success you will form a pivotal role in OneTrust’s senior leadership team, building and managing a world class Customer Success function and fostering collaboration and partnership across the customer journey. You will be responsible for Customer Success activities (e.g. services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.). You’ll truly understand our customers’ goals and challenges and by partnering with our Sales, Professional Services and Product Management teams, ensure our customer’s voice is represented and they are achieving maximum value from our products and platform. Your team are strategic advisors and problem solvers for our customers who drive continuous improvement, development and satisfaction.
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates
- Partner with sales to expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall NPS health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.) Creating systemic mechanisms to engage customer throughout the lifecycle
- Standardize interventions for each point in journey
- Work in conjunction with our Customer Experience Strategy Team to define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from industry best practices
Manage Customer Success Activities
- Customer Success Management
- Renewals (owning in SMB, paving the road to renewals in other segments)
- Helping seed cross-sell / Up-sell
- Create advocacy/reference-ability within clients
Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Create cadence for review within team
- Define subset of metrics to share with executive team and company
Lead an exceptional Customer Success Team
- Recruit experienced leaders for each functional role
- Ensure effective assimilation with key business units
- Attract high potential individual contributors into team
- Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
- Encourage continuous learning within team
Inspire Customer Success Across Company
- Key contributor to company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Marketing for targeted messaging to our existing clients
- Align with Product to drive product roadmap
- Align with Sales to maximize renewals, cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Finance to accurately measure and forecast
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
A natural builder and an experienced change leader. You will bring your strategic vision and innovative ideas to inspire and excite your teams for the journey ahead. You are a motivational and inspiring leader with an unparalleled customer focus and a true passion for customer success. You are data oriented and drive teams to deliver results, creating a culture that is focused on long-term sustainable success.
Your Experience Includes
- 12+ years experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
Videos to Learn More
- What is OneTrust? (Video)
- Working at OneTrust (Video)
- Your Ultimate Guide to Careers at OneTrust (Blog)
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you're joining the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.