Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrust is looking for a creative, collaborative, and metrics-driven Partner Marketing Specialist to lead our partner solutions GTM initiatives in LATAM. As the Partner Marketing Specialist, you'll drive partner oriented OneTrust messaging and positioning, enable partners with content and tools aligned to customer needs in various stages of the sales cycle, develop joint GTM plans, and collaborate with the local Partner Management and Demand Generation teams to build a robust pipeline for our products through the partner channel.
- Develop and build deep relationships with partner organizations and develop a deep and strategic understanding of how we benefit their business.
- Define, project manage and measure compelling joint go-to-market partner campaigns and programs to build and drive demand generation for strategic partners across OneTrust product offerings.
- Drive awareness of onboarding and enablement programs to keep partners aware of OneTrust’s latest campaigns and solution offerings, and the online resources available to partner organizations.
- Identify partner-provided marketing opportunities to expand awareness with partners and customers, like partner conferences, promotional programs, digital marketing, demand generation and internal and external partner-led communications.
- Work cross functionally with global marketing teams to ensure we are leveraging the reach of our partner network on campaigns and launches, as well as enabling the channel on latest market opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with local field marketing managers to effectively build and support partner marketing relationships across multiple countries leveraging in language resources, content and assets.
- Promote OneTrust-led events such as TrustWeek and PrivacyConnect events to secure partner sponsorships and participation.
- Develop and own quarterly marketing plans, set KPIs for marketing programs, track performance against objectives and report on ROI metrics.
- Own strategic partner performance metrics and prepare quarterly business reviews on partner marketing effectiveness.
- Support and collaborate on partner marketing team OKRs including strategy and execution of global events, communications, demand generation and online resources.
- Learn, leverage and follow multiple internal mar-tech tools and marketing processes.
- Promote the partner portal and encourage adoption of various partner communication tools.
- Ability to fully understand the OneTrust platform, as well as the appropriate portfolio of partner products, and find marketing alignment.
- Experience with various demand gen tactics including webinars, events, translations, content, and digital marketing
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, project manage and solve problems independently
- Exemplary communication skills across internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine processes
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented, and able to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Salesforce to measure and report on effectiveness of event campaigns
- An energetic and can-do attitude with ability to rally teams around an initiative
- Willingness to travel as needed, up to 25%
Your Experience Includes
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in marketing and demand gen
- Enterprise software; SaaS experience required, IT-specific software a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, communications, or other related fields
- Must speak fluent English and Portuguese
- Experience managing in-person events like tradeshows, conferences and virtual events
- Experience working in event platforms such as CVENT, ON24, Webex or similar tools
- Additional languages a plus: Spanish preferable
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.