Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
- This individual contributor assesses, researches, designs, and oversees implementation of information security systems in the support of business needs.
- Participates and partners with Core Architecture, Product, and Engineering as an Information Security representative as it pertains to overarching security practices across the OneTrust platform.
- Interfaces with internal/external customers and makes significant contributions to the Information Security Department goals and planning efforts.
- Evaluates and performs security risk assessments of current architecture and provides guidance on areas of security improvements.
- Develops and designs security lego bricks and blueprints, tying approved blueprints back to policy and standards to support Governance and Compliance. Evangelizes approved methods with appropriate teams.
- Broadly applies security principles, theories, and concepts to job assignments. Solves a diverse range of complex problems working with limited direction.
- Development of security architecture strategies and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices aligning to business needs.
- Partner with Product Teams to understand initiatives and roadmaps to proactively align security with the business.
- Identify opportunities to improve, evangelize, and embed security architecture standards and processes into existing processes to ensure standardization of project implementation.
- Work cross-functionally with Core Teams to apply end-to-end security within the enterprise environment, software development lifecycle, including IAM, networking, storage, databases, logging, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Proactively assessing and identifying architectural security risk, effectively communicating findings, and follow established risk management processes.
- Document detailed security architectural artifacts for current and future enterprise environments.
- Tracks and shares emerging security practices and standards by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations where applicable.
- Works with technology vendors to explore opportunities to add value to the enterprise environments.
- Contribute to a growing team of Architecture and/or AppSec professionals to ensure security issues in our products are detected early and remediated quickly
- Technology oriented: You may not be the only hands involved in a project, but you don’t mind getting involved and have deep understanding of current trends and technologies
- A Relationship builder: Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership and functional teams
- A Strategic thinker: Ability to map joint organizational vision and long-term thinking, imagination, and idea generation
- Detail oriented with an eye for quality
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business field
- 10+ years of experience in Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, or Product Engineering/Management
- Master's degree in technical or business field
- Cloud controls and Microsoft Azure experience a plus
- Industry certifications a plus (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC)
- Development experience, Java preferred
- Consulting experience
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.