Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Sales Engineer role is a key customer facing role at OneTrust. At the heart of the role is to evangelize OneTrust products and offerings in the market, to be trusted advisors to prospects and customers, and to be the voice of the customers with internal OneTrust teams.
This role influences the OneTrust product roadmap based on customer asks and provides an opportunity for individuals to work with some of the largest and most renowned global organizations to influence their Privacy, Security, and Third-Party Risk programs.
- Drive growth: Work with Sales team to drive sales goals by facilitating technical demos & presentations
- Walk the talk: Conduct custom Proof of Concept evaluations to implement software and demonstrate the ability to meet client objectives
- Display uniqueness: Support Sales and Marketing in production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting assets
- Establish professional expertise: Coordinate solutions design with Sales, R&D, and Technical SMEs to ensure accuracy and feasibility, and demonstrate to prospects
- Be the company voice: Participate in Webinars, Industry events, represent the company in the Market
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the right messaging
- Independent self-starter and fast learner
- Used to prioritizing between multiple tasks
- An effective, clear, and concise communicator. Ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audience and vice-versa
- Not afraid to jump into technical details and solve problems
- Experienced with SaaS/web technology and have worked in Sales Engineer or solution implementation teams
Your Experience Includes
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in the technology industry, ideally in an Enterprise Cloud-based Software company
- Experience selling, configuring and delivering software demonstrations
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to enterprise companies
- Working knowledge of web applications and their architecture and design
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Public speaking and industry events experience
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales and engineering
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Have experience creating tools/processes for Sales or SE enablement
- Industry certifications in Privacy, Third-Party Risk, or GRC
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.