Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant to provide senior level administrative support to our leadership team. Working with a growing, successful and dynamic team, you will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Business meeting planning, organizing logistics in various locations.
- Coordinating scheduling.
- Ensuring cross-team trackers remain up to date to ensure smooth roll outs of regulatory updates across marketing and product.
- Review and compile KPIs and weekly reports on objectives.
- Occasionally attend meetings and take detailed notes in support of leadership with conflicting obligations.
- Plan and execute team events for a lively global team
- Complex diary management - setting up both internal and external meetings
- Travel organization- arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Completing expense reports
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is occasionally confidential
- Taking on special projects as needed
- Creating letters, presentations and any other type of documentation
- Excited about OneTrust's mission and interested in making an impact
- Able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize your workload
- Able to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with all levels of the organization
- Meticulous and pride yourself with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in project management, executive administrative assistance, or relevant experience
- Great attitude and friendly nature
- Highly motivated and hard-working
- A problem-solver, a logical and methodical worker
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention
- to detail
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and an ever-changing environment
- Composed, confident, and articulate when dealing with customers and colleagues
- IT literate and tech-savvy
- Prior experience working with CEO and other key stakeholders
- Prior experience in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.