Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
This role will own the eCommerce revenue targets, lead strategic projects, drive collaboration, and elevate OneTrusts eCommerce program with quality and consistency to scale. Lead the development and implementation of digital content, eCommerce strategies and best practices. Partner cross-functionally to meet the revenue targets for this channel and present to our prospects and customers a purchase experience built on trust.
- Develop short, mid-range and long-term strategic eCommerce acquisition and retention plans to drive high growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI.
- Establish insights, measurement, and analytics for our eCommerce business globally
- Develop and maintain eCommerce playbooks and guides to help offerings understand what and how to execute eCommerce.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, operations and product experience team to coordinate, execute, measure and report on eCommerce customer experience strategy
- Develop and manage eCommerce growth metrics including, free customer acquisition, net-new, upgrade and cross-sell revenue, product activations and retention.
- Responsible for establishing technology stack, integrations and workflows that automate the movement of data through critical points of the buyer’s journey.
- Building automated campaigns, emails and landing pages to support eCommerce activities.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Engage sales and customer relationship teams to drive eCommerce adoption with prospects and existing customers where appropriate.
- Scale success across all OneTrust offerings to create a unified purchase experience
- Leverage affiliate partners to drive eCommerce revenue and scale channel
- Provide thought leadership and help educate the company to raise the overall eCommerce/Digital IQ
- Highly analytical with previous eCommerce experience; ideally with a focus on launching and scaling in a high-growth company
- Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills with an ability to put ideas into executable roadmaps and sprints
- Humble and effective cross-functional team player with the ability to negotiate for resources
- Built and managed concurrent multi-channel strategies that cross numerous platforms including website, product, and eCommerce platforms
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Salesforce, Eloqua or other marketing automation platform, Google Analytics, SEO Moz and funnel reporting required
- Intermediate or better knowledge of Google and Bing paid advertising strategy, campaign/ ad structure and reporting
- A quick learner with ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with clear attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with direct team, broader marketing team and business stakeholders
Your Experience Includes
- 12+ years B2B Commerce marketing experience with channel management
- 5+ years managing affiliate marketing
- Advanced knowledge of SFDC and eCommerce platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of MAP – Eloqua or Marketo
- Experience with attribution and GA
- Ownership of revenue metrics and reporting impact to executive team
- 5+ year(s) of management experience including building a team
Experience with Chargebee and Stripe platforms
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.