Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Write and develop interesting and relevant content pieces that increase SEO, brand visibility, thought leadership, and conversions for OneTrust and its product offerings. Work alongside the content marketing team and broader marketing organization to build and develop the OneTrust Content Marketing strategy, including writing, editing, promotion, and reporting on the results of each content marketing initiative.
This is an opportunity to lead content marketing efforts for one or more of OneTrust’s fast-growing product lines. We are looking for a thoughtful, experienced content marketer who loves technology and wants to build OneTrust as the enterprise platform for trust.
- Support global content marketing efforts and execute fully integrated, multi-channel content marketing campaigns
- Work alongside the content marketing team and cross functionally with marketing - including product marketing, public relations, demand generation, field marketing, and creative services - to achieve joint goals
- Create content plans that support a variety of marketing campaigns across product-specific and thought leadership pieces
- Write, develop, design, and edit a variety of content pieces across mediums and channels, including blogs, videos, whitepapers, eBooks, podcasts, and infographics
- Execute on digital content strategies across all online platforms that drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Conduct research on trending industry topics and competitive analysis, providing insight to adapt the content marketing strategy and tactics
- Submit creative assets, including infographics, videos, blog headers, and social images, aand support their development and approval
- Guide and implement SEO best practices, knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to meet our goals
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- You love to write
- You’re passionate about technology, trust and OneTrust’s family of products
- You know how to build content people want to read
- You understand SEO best practices
- You're able to create multiple pieces of content covering a broad range of concepts in any given week
- You have critical eye for editing based on the house style, while also providing the guidance to improve the team’s approach to writing
- You’re experienced in executing content marketing campaigns from the ground up
- Your team player skills help you work both alongside peers and with managers
- You have a creative eye for both writing and imagery
- You’ve worked with content management platforms (e.g. Wordpress), analytics (e.g. UTMs, Google Analytics), project management tools (e.g. Monday.com), and Salesforce,
- You’re a professional communicator internally and externally
- You have a knack for learning quickly while paying attention to detailin a fast-moving environment
- You have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and aren’t afraid to dig in to get the work done
- You’re a team player that can manage shifting priorities and multiple deadlines while adhering to the process, but know when to speak up and improve the way we do our work
Your Experience Includes
- A BA/BS in communications, marketing, journalism, or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years’ content marketing experience with relevant campaign or integrated marketing experience
- Excellent writing skills across a wide range of deliverables
- Deep understanding of SEO principles and strategy
- AP and Chicago style familiarity and ability to work within OneTrust’s style guidelines
- A portfolio of samples included with your application
- Previous SaaS/enterprise technology experience
- Previous agency experience
- Certifications in Google Analytics or other SEO platforms
- Certifications in content management platforms
- Design skills (PowerPoint, Canva)
- A background in journalism
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.