Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
As OneTrust continues to grow, the R&D team continues to be focused on our endless pursuit of delivering value to our customers. As a program manager within the Agile, PMO you will contribute to R&D objectives and OneTrust business outcomes by:
- Operationalizing and driving the delivery of strategic programs / projects tied to the R&D quarterly and annual OKRs.
- Delivering high-impact and measurable results, while achieving a high-level of scalability, quality, and consistency.
- Contributing to the project management methodologies, standards, and tools as part of the overall Agile, PMO.
Senior Program Managers are responsible for effectively delivering business results by championing a culture of accountability and consistent project & program management practices. You are a facilitator and motivator, working across departments and teams to ensure collaboration, communication, visibility, and successful delivery of R&D initiatives.
- Portfolio Management: Oversee and be accountable for a portfolio of project work that supports R&D objectives; know when to dive into the details of projects to help manage and course-correct as needed as well as operate as a strategic partner across stakeholders. Apply specialized knowledge of industry standards/practices to programs and initiatives. Define and regularly report on metrics and measurement for programs and projects within the portfolio; own business outcomes by working with R&D leaders to influence strategy.
- Strategy: Drive strategic alignment across R&D teams and external stakeholders to deliver against R&D and OneTrust goals. Provide analysis and thought leadership on issues critical to the success of program / projects across scope, time and quality requirements. Act as an advisor to the R&D team, clearly define what is required to support program / project outcomes when impediments are identified.
- Create Clarity and Solutions: Direct and be accountable for supporting business transformation required to support programs / project outcomes, understanding the near-term and long-term impacts of decisions. Provide recommendations on complex program dependencies that could affect the success of other project / initiatives across portfolio of projects or R&D.
- Manage Risk: Continuously monitor portfolio / project exposure and ensure appropriate risk communication, escalation, and mitigation plans are in place.
- Develop Others: As a servant leader, have a direct and positive impact across people and teams; provide growth and development opportunities, including coaching program managers on best practices.
- Adaptable: Highly adaptable and agile in an exceptionally dynamic and fast-paced environment. You are someone who embraces ambiguity.
- Communications: Effectively and concisely communicate to leadership and stakeholders. Able to set expectations across project teams as well as identify and communicate misalignment. Able to have critical conversations across various stakeholders, including project team members, up to executive management.
- Influence: Able to facilitate and achieve buy-in at all levels through influence and leveraging data and metrics where needed. Readily understands business drivers, program / project impact, and individual motivations.
- Skills: Deep understanding of portfolio / project management best practices and strong organizational skills.
- Growth Mindset: Continually seeks opportunities to improve yourself and others. Entrepreneurial-minded, you have sound judgement and can navigate complexity.
- Problem Solving: Consistently demonstrates good judgement, critical thinking, and creative solutioning. You can easily adapt to new tasks and move forward by yourself to ensure a successful resolution in front of unexpected problems.
- Enthusiasm: Demonstrated interest in the ethics, compliance, privacy, security and / or third-party risk space and related initiatives.
- Collaboration: You are a highly collaborative team-player who can navigate different personalities, work well with others, and share lessons learned and knowledge gained from project experience.
- Outcome Focused: You take ownership of your individual success as well as those around you, modeling integrity and accountability with colleagues and clients.
Your Experience Includes
- 7+ years of experience in the project/program management space leading cross-functional teams to deliver strategic initiatives and emerging needs.
- Experience influencing executive leadership and setting expectations for major cross-functional initiatives, having successfully leveraged organizational change management practices to drive successful business outcomes.
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
- Program Management experience from ideation / planning through execution and delivery of SaaS solutions as part of an overall software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Program / project management experience in mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience and strong familiarity with Agile (Scrum) development process and the application of Agile principles within program / project management.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.