Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Technical Implementation Lead has a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities. In this role, you will handle the overall management of the Technical Implementation team and responsibility of customer relationships by managing the Implementation team who works directly with our strategic customers to enhance their overall user experience with the OneTrust Data Privacy Compliance platform. To thrive in this role, the Technical Implementation Lead will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs for the purpose of being active and vocal in making decisions about the direction of the platform.
- Oversee the functional and technical implementation and platform adoption for all customer projects from start to finish
- Establish yourself as a trusted adviser to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our platform
- Provide assurance and oversight to customers implementing OneTrust’s platform regarding SaaS implementations including underlying hardware and software architectures
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Manage customer escalations and effectively drive collaboration with key stakeholders across the OneTrust team
- Drive the team’s training, development and growth according to established business objectives
- Optimize resource efficiency and effective deployment of tools and resources
- Participate in talent acquisition activities to aid the growth of the team
- Contribute to business planning for the OneTrust professional services department
- Monitor and analyze the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality in order to provide leadership with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Leverage customer relationships as needed for prospect references
- Provide strategic and tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Able to chair meetings or host webinars utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Qualified to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, and engineering
- Capable of using strong entrepreneurial skills to in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Empathetic to your customers, advocating for their success
- Able to take information and process it quickly
- Independent, but also a team player
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related subject
- 5+ years of relevant experience in professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Proven track record of successful delivery of enterprise IT projects as a team lead, manager or project manager
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Technical understanding and experience working with the following concepts:
- HTML, CSS, JS
- REST APIs
- Scripting (Python, Powershell, Bash, etc…)
- Previous experience leading within a Technical Implementation team on a SaaS platform/product
- Mobile Application Development (Android & iOS)
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.