Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The OneTrust Talent Acquisition team has one of the most amazing and important responsibilities: to find and hire great people to help OneTrust remain the world’s most trusted software for privacy, security, and governance. Recruiters at OneTrust are champions of our unique culture, true business partners to the teams we support, and care about creating an inclusive and diverse company that reflect the communities we are in.
We're looking for an experienced Professional Services Recruiter for our EMEA team that will play a key role in ensuring that the organization is able to attract and hire great talent across all business units. This role is responsible for finding, engaging, and hiring the best talent for OneTrust across a diverse range of positions, languages, and functionalities.
- Full life-cycle management of positions across a diverse range of locations, languages, and functions, delivering extraordinary candidate experience along each step
- Utilize social networks, job boards, applicant databases, and other research tools to source candidates for roles
- Support hiring manager coaching and behavioral based interview training, as required, to enhance the quality of hiring decisions
- Act as a champion for OneTrust values, career growth opportunities, and recruiting best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Highly organized
- Able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize your workload
- Able to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with all levels of the organization
- Meticulous and pride yourself with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable to change, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who loves learning about the latest software trends and technologies
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree required , or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, ideally with a focus on consultant or post-sales roles
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Suite
- Excellent inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication skills, and team-based project experience
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under short deadlines to fill multiple positions
- Experienced with applicant tracking systems – Greenhouse preferred
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.