Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for a passionate and accomplished leader to help establish a center of excellence for web operations and development. This is a senior leadership role focused on building and leading the OneTrust web development teams by setting technology standards and processes, building high-quality digital products at scale, and managing our technology stack. This individual will provide leadership to an existing team, attract top talent, and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as brand, web strategy, InfoSec, marketing ops, engineering and business operations teams.
The ideal candidate has real-world experience managing the technical aspects of web operations for a global brand. They’re a technically minded individual capable of translating complex business requirements into technology roadmaps and solutions. They have demonstrated experience leading and motivating development and product teams to deliver world-class results in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing and mentoring the website operations and development team, which includes product managers, Scrum master, production/QA, front-end, backend & full stack developers, across Atlanta and Bangalore offices
- Define and drive the technology roadmap and implementations for OneTrust web properties
- Recommend, design and develop site architecture to enable a best-in-class user experience
- Lead a team of developers, prioritizing activities, removing obstacles, and ensuring the delivery of quality code on time
- Own the technology stack, ensuring a high-performing, agile, and scalable solutions framework that can support rapid business expansion.
- Ensure a high degree of readiness and clarity going into sprint cycles to remove ambiguity and minimize risk
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders and development teams to integrate new systems into the site
- Establish performance monitoring systems and protocols to ensure a high degree of availability, system readiness, and global site performance
- Diagnose and resolve obstacles that prevent the team from delivering results
- Provide a complete, integrated technology platform that follows high code standards when it comes to testability, performance, scalability, automation, and code coverage
- Own the tools and infrastructure to empower and accelerate development, and lead the charge in modernizing our software stack
- Work with cloud operations team to ensure timely delivery and performance of code
- Forecast and track budgets
- Define and document web development standards and processes in partnership with our Director of Web Strategy
- Work cross-functionally to translate web initiatives into manageable tasks, estimate timings and resources, suggest solutions and identify possible risks
- Must possess proven experience leading the delivery of high traffic web applications at successful software companies
- Technologist: Strong engineering and technology background with the ability to learn quickly and go deep into our tech stack and solutions.
- Team-player and builder: can execute and thrive in a fast-paced environment and startup culture; strong decision maker with the ability to reorient teams and drive execution cross-functionally when priorities change or are ambiguous
- Effective Communication: Outstanding written and oral communication skills; an ability to clearly articulate highly complex and technical matters to non-technical audience
- Partnership Attitude: highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability to the team and company; able to build relationships with adjacent leaders.
- Curious: able to instil a mindset of curiosity and continuous improvement, with a goal to drive faster speed to market at a lower cost.
- Passionate: Bring energy and enthusiasm to the job, with excitement to work in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine processes
- Leadership: An energetic and can-do attitude with ability to rally teams around an initiative
- Achiever: Bias to action and a passion for winning.
Your Experience Includes
- 10+ years’ experience in web operations, web development, product management
- 4+ years managing a high-performing development team
- Experience with Salesforce, Adobe, Google, Wordpress
- Expert level understanding of agile methodologies and delivery best practices across all facets of the software development lifecycle
- Strong adherence to security and performance best practices
- Strong adherence to coding standards and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience leading full stack web development teams
- Must have led offshore teams and worked with cross functional teams in different time zones
- Strong knowledge of the modern web environment – from the presentation tier through web servers and caching, reasonable knowledge of server-side development including PHP and database development, and the management of hosting infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Git, CDNs and agile development
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this, you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.